Beiträge von m.conche

Hello,
    It looks like you're experiencing an issue running krpano Tools.exe on Windows 10. Here are a few steps you could try to resolve the error:

1. Run as Administrator: Right-click on Krpano Tools.exe and select 'Run as administrator'.
    2. Compatibility Mode: Right-click on Krpano Tools.exe, go to Properties, then the Compatibility tab, and run the program in compatibility mode for an earlier version of Windows.
    3. Re-download and Reinstall: It's possible the downloaded file might be corrupted. Try downloading the krpano zip file again, extract it, and run the Krpano Tools.exe.
    4. Check for System Updates: Ensure your Windows 10 is up to date with the latest updates and patches.
    5. Check for Software Updates: Check if there's a newer version of krpano available that might have fixed compatibility issues with Windows 10.
    6. Antivirus/Firewall Exceptions: Sometimes, antivirus or firewall settings might block certain applications. Check if krpano Tools.exe is allowed through your antivirus/firewall.

Best regards!

Hello,

I understand the requirement of having a 500px (on the longer side) thumbnail along with the multi-resolution tiles. Unfortunately, the native krpano droplet options might not provide this feature directly. However, a workaround could be to use an external image processing tool or a scripting language like Python with an imaging library like Pillow to resize your panorama to the desired dimensions post tile generation. This way, you can automate the process and have a 500px thumbnail created alongside the tiles and preview image generated by krpano.

Best regards!

Got it done with :

Code
    ./krpanotools makepano ./public/template/customonlytiles.config inputfile.jpg

here is a modified version of the multires.config :

Hi all,

When i do ./krpanotools makepano it gives me in output the following

-yourimage.tiles
    -b
    -l1
    -l1_b_1_1.jpg
    -l1_b_1_2.jpg
    -l2
    -l3
    -d
    -f
    -l
    -r
    -u

Which krpanotools spheretocube or maketiles command can i use to have the same output as makepano, but with only the tile folder, without all the files ?

I saw in tour.xml krpano reads it as

Code
    <image>      <cube url="/panos/DJI_0334.tiles/%s/l%l/%v/l%l_%s_%v_%h.jpg" multires="512,640,1280,2624"/>    </image>

But cannot repeat it as output file for. krpano maketiles...

Will need some help *cool*

Hi,

I want to hire a developper to make me the following :

- a simple HTML JS CSS Firebase website where you can drag and drop an image
    - if the file is a panoramic image, execute the krpanotool maketiles function
    - store the output folder and images into a firebase project Storage system.

The project shouldn’t use php. I can use NodeJS. It should work on local server on MAC OSX and on a Linux server.

The price will be discussed in private messages.

Please feel free ton contact me for any question :
    matthiasconche@gmail.com

Hi all !!

I manage to launch via the terminal on my machine, the maketiles command
    https://krpano.com/docu/tools/#maketiles
    Syntax: ./krpanotools maketiles inputfile outputfile [tilesize] [OPTIONS]

I would like via a javascript, to be able to launch this command line on my local server.

Some are using php : exec(./krpanotools maketiles E1_devant_proche.jpg tile_%v_%h.jpg 2048);
    I would like to use JS.

I am running it on local server via wampp on Mac OSX. And i tried running it with nodeJS server.

None are working

Can you help me doing that ?

Cheers from France :)   :)

Matthias

Hi,

I saw that https://roundme.com/ is using KRpano. I would like to know if anyone know how they are doing the drag and drop your picture to create a scene ?

Ho they manage to dynamically creates all the pano_b.jpg, pano_b.jpg, pano_d.jpg... preview.jpg etc from the upload of a picture ?

Was I clear enough ?

When I saw that they are using KR pano, thats when I knew the potential of embeding Krpano into HTML JS website.

I am myself using Firebase to store all the textual data, and i have a script that dynamically set all the necessary data into scene.

Cheers from france !!

Hi all !

I'm learning the JS interface.

Today, i would like to run a xml action from a JS file by clicking on a HTML button

I have my index.html

Code
    <script src="script.js"></script>
    <div id="title"></div>
    <div class="button" onclick=" getSceneTitleName(); ">Get Scene Title Name</div>

On my script.js

Code
    function getSceneTitleName(){
    	if(krpano){
    	krpano.set("scene[get(xml.scene)].title","Nouveau titre");
    	<!-- Here i would like to call the skin_update_scene_infos action of the /skin/vtourskin.xml -->
    	var title=  krpano.get("scene[get(xml.scene)].title");
    	console.log(title);
    	document.getElementById("title").innerHTML = title ; 
    }
    }

and my /skin/vtourskin.xml

Code
    <action name="skin_update_scene_infos" scope="local">
    	...the actions...
    </action>

I tried krpano.call("skin_update_scene_infos()") but doesn't seems to work in my case...
    I think the answer should be here : https://krpano.com/docu/js/#top bu i can't figure it out....

Thank you all

Cheers from france,

Matthias

Hi all,
    I want to get the title name of the actual scene via the javascript interface. i saw other posts and tried em, but it didn’t worked for me

This code : https://krpano.com/forum/wbb/inde…49028#post49028 didn't worked for me.

Code
    getSceneTitleName();
    var krpano = document.getElementById("krpanoSWFObject"); 
    function getSceneTitleName(){ 
    	 var title= String( krpano.get("scene[get(xml.scene)].title") ); 
    	 console.log(title);
    };

anyone can help me ?
    Thank you

Hi,

I know this question has been answered a lot, but i didn't found a solution for me.

in my index.html, i want to display a div aobe the pano div. For example, displaying a top bar with a menu in HTML5

So i have my <div id="pano"> with the embedpano inside.

and i want to display a div like follow, above the pano div .

Code
    <div class="contenu" style="transform:translateZ(1000000000000px)">
    	<div class="button" onclick="add_hotspot();">Add a Hotspot at the current position</div>
    	<div class="button" onclick="randomview_set();">Set a Random view</div><br>
    </div>

I've tried dealing with z order, but didn't worked at all.
    I am not using flashplayer, and 'm on the latest krpano version on Chrome.

Any help would be appreciated !!

Cheers from france :)

I've solved it !

the problem was because of PARENT and CHILD problem !

Code
    for(set(h,0), h LT hotspot.count, inc(h);, 
    	def(connection, array); 
    	set(connection[get(h)].parent,connections); 
    	set(layer[connections].connection[get(h)].name,"name"); 
    	set(layer[connections].connection[get(h)].hdir,"hdir");
    );

Like that it works properly !

thanks a lot for your help *smile*

I've solved it !

the problem was because of PARENT and CHILD problem !

Code
    for(set(h,0), h LT hotspot.count, inc(h);, 
     def(connection, array); 
     set(connection[get(h)].parent,connections); 
     set(layer[connections].connection[get(h)].name,"name"); 
     set(layer[connections].connection[get(h)].hdir,"hdir");
    );

Like that it works properly !

thanks a lot for your help *smile*

Ok thank you, that helps me :)  
    But i have an issue with

set(connection[get(h)].hdir,"hdir");

I want to make a script so that every scene will automatically be like that :

So i have to create
    1. a layer named "connections"
    2.as much connection element as hotspot numbers.
    3. set the connection element name and hdir
    4. set connection elements parent to layer connections

Code
    for(set(h,0), h LT hotspot.count, inc(h);,      def(connection, array);                set(connection[get(h)].name,"name"); 
         set(connection[get(h)].hdir,"hdir");
         trace(connection[get(h)].name);
         trace(connection[get(h)].hdir); 
         debugvar(connection););

for the first hotspot, it traces me :

Code
    INFO: connection[get(h)].name 
    INFO: connection[get(h)].hdir 
    DEBUG: connection=[[object Object]] length=1 type=array

But my issue is that

Code
    set(connection[get(h)].name,"name");

doesn't seems to work properly because it should trace me "name" if it has worked...

Am I not using set(connection[get(h)].name,"name"); wright ?

Hope i'm clear ;)

Thanks a lot !

Matthias