Beiträge von tshah

Hi I'm currently testing a tour with Voice Over on Mac OS. When loading a tour, the scene/image is read as 'You are currently on an unlabeled image'. Is there a place where I can add an alt tag or something so that a title or description of the image can be read by a screen reader?

Thank you!

Hello! I have a text layer that I'm creating dynamically. The layer's style has a maxheight of 200 which is respected but for certain types of text layers I would like to set the maxheight to 80% of the device height. When I try to do this dynamically, the max height I get is 300 not 900 in my case. How is it possible to change the maxheight to 900? I've also tried to set the maxheight in the style to 900 but the max it will go to is also 300. Am I missing something?

Code
    <style type="text" name="textbox_style"  align="lefttop"    x="40"    y="0"    autowidth="false"    autoheight="true"    maxheight="900"    bgborder="0"    bgcolor="0x000000"    bgalpha=".75"    bgcapture="true"    handcursor="false"    alpha="0"    zorder="13"    interactivecontent="true"    visible="false"  />

and here's the function:

Code
    <!-- set up textboxes -->  <action name="setup_textbox" scope="local" args="hotspotname, parenttype">    <!-- assign layername -->    if (get(parenttype) == 'l',      txtadd(layername, 'tombstone_', get(hotspotname));    ,      txtadd(layername, get(hotspotname));    );
        if (layer[get(layername)].visible == true,      <!-- no need to create a new text box if it's already there -->    ,      <!-- remove all text boxes and create a new one -->      removeall_textboxes();      <!-- add text box with style -->      addlayer(get(layername));      assignstyle(layer[get(layername)],'textbox_style');      <!-- add text content -->      set(textlayer, get(layername));      set(textcontent, get(data[get(textlayer)].content));      txtadd(layer[get(layername)].onloaded, 'add_html_text("', get(textcontent),'")');            <!-- set up text box parent, width, placement -->      if(stagewidth LT 500,         set(layer[get(layername)].parent, );        set(layer[get(layername)].width, calc(stagewidth));        set(layer[get(layername)].x, 0);      ,         if (get(parenttype) == 'h',          txtadd(layer[get(layername)].parent, 'hotspot[', get(layername), ']');          change_align(get(layername));                    ,          txtreplace(tombstone_parent, layername, 'tombstone_', 'infoicon_');          txtadd(layer[get(layername)].parent, 'layer[', get(tombstone_parent), ']');          set(layer[get(layername)].maxheight, 900);                  );        set(layer[get(layername)].width, 400);        set(layer[get(layername)].x, 40);      );    );    <!-- show layer -->    tween_layer(get(layername));  </action>

Hello, I'm using this example to pass text to a javascript function that renders it into a container layer and adds scrollbars when needed. Within my action, I use this:

Code
    txtadd(layer[get(layername)].onloaded, 'add_html_text(', get(textcontent2),')');

and pass to javascript action here:

Code
    <action name="add_html_text" type="Javascript"><![CDATA[	console.log('hello!', args[1]);

But the log only shows the text before the first comma. I've scoured the forum and have tried many different things, using quotes around the parameter, using set instead of txtadd, and various other methods. What am I doing wrong?

Hello, I'm trying to position layers in relation to hotspots but am running into questions about how to reposition layers when the hotspot is too close to the edge of the screen. For example, by default I have a layer that is aligned 'lefttop' from the hotspot (parent). It works great when I am in fullscreen, when I click on the hotspot the layer (text box) shows up next to it. However when I turn the 360 the hotspot is closer to the edge of the screen and the layer then gets cut off. How do I dynamically place the layer to the opposite side if the hotspot's location is too close to the edge?

Hi, I'm trying to create a dynamic circle shaped hotspot using the showtext plugin. According to the documentation you can have different alpha values for the bgalpha and the border's alpha but it seems to only be reading the bgalpha value. I've also set 'mergedalpha' to 'false' but that didn't make a difference: