Beiträge von kiennv

Hi Fernando, I'm living in Vietnam and see that almost people are still not very familiar with viewing panoramas. They usually just swipe back and forth to view flat pictures, I think they are still not used to swiping to seeing around on a panoramic pictures.
    For some homeowners, it seems that the use of flat pictures helps them to hide many disadvantages: small space, many bad angles,...

Hi,the bgborder setting isn't supported for WebGL 'image' hotspots yet.
    Currently only layers, CSS3D-hotspots and textfield-hotspots (WebGL and CSS3D) are supporting it.The layout/size-calculation is already done, but the WebGL-hotspot-rendering doesn't draw the borders yet.
    But this is in works and will come in one of the next versions.Best regards,
    Klaus

thanks Klaus!
    looking forward to see it soon *squint*

I create an image hotspot with onhover and onout event like this:

Code
    window.krpano.set(`hotspot[name].onhover`, () => { window.krpano.set(`hotspot[name].bgborder`, '50 0xFF0000 1.0 dashed') });
    window.krpano.set(`hotspot[name].onout`, () => { window.krpano.set(`hotspot[name].bgborder`, '') });

the result is the hotspot is only bigger everytime it's hover and no border display at all,
    the extra size is exactly equal to the border size.
    Has anyone encountered this problem?