Beiträge von localhostroot

All this is a very big problem. The current 50 Oculus Quest 2 firmware has caused the webxr render resolution to drop to 2880*1584 (according to the test at the link: https://krpano.com/examples/webxr/) This is extremely small for comfortable viewing of virtual tours. As tests have shown, to view photo panoramas, it is worth setting the resolution to 6144 * 3380. (If you have 360 high resolution video files, it is better to set 5120*2816). The tests were carried out using direct adb commands setting the required values. The problem is that the parameters set through the adb command are reset after the device is rebooted.

Tested on a large number of different computers, there is one common problem.

360 video is very slow in the firefox browser. At the same time, it works great in other browsers (chrome, edge, even internet explorer). In firefox, it slows down even on very powerful PCs.

H264 or VP9 - it doesn't matter. It's about 4K (3840*1920).

Even 8K (7680*3840) plays perfectly in chrome, and even 3K (3072*1536) is very slow in firefox.

Is there any hope that the situation will improve?

Hello!

The first time I noticed this problem was during the beta version of iOS 14 (and krpano 20.7).

Now iOS 14 has been released. Problems with 360 videos remain. Low fps. Tested on 20.7 and 20.8.

We need help! :)

http://51.159.66.142/_360-video-test/H264_3072-29/
    http://51.159.66.142/_360-video-test/H264_3840-29/

http://51.159.66.142/_360-video-test/H265_3072-33/
    http://51.159.66.142/_360-video-test/H265_3840-32/

This files played perfectly on iOS 13. And very bad on iOS14 (w krpano 20.7 and 20.8).

Klaus, I have a question.

I was faced with the fact that the

Code
    depth

settings for hotspots (markers, tooltips) optimal for the oculus go in webVR-mode became extremely unsuitable for webXR-mode. Everything has become too "large".

Can two kinds of depth settings be specified for these two modes?

I am afraid that the optimal for webXR on the oculus go will become too small for webVR on the oculus go (not updated, with the old browser, with webVR default)

What is the best thing to do in this situation?

As far as I understand (https://krpano.com/docu/html/#webxr) I can not prohibit the use of WebVR mode? Then not updated oculus go will show an incorrect scale?
    I want depth.webvr and depth.webxr *rolleyes*

https://krpano.com/plugins/webvr/#oversampling
    Now we need to forget about this parameter? Can't set a higher value for sensitive places? (Hotspots, buttons, texts)

Works for me, no problem (tested on Oculus Quest using Oculus Browser 9.0.0.2.38).

What Oculus Browser version do you use?

Additionally maybe try clearing the browser cache.

I confirm the problem. 100% repeatability. The cache on the device was cleared. The address (url) changed during the tests. The problem appeared after a forced transition from one technology to another (webVR -> webXR). Before that, there was a tour that worked perfectly in VR mode.

It is about a Oculus Go.
    You can repeat the problem:
    1. Create a standard tour version 1.20.6.
    2. Open it in the oculus browser (Oculus Go!).
    3. When moving to the next scene, the described problem arises. In the lower left quarter of the visible area, part of the previous scene is temporarily displayed.

Hi!

Perhaps a device type "mobilevr" (oculus go) is not correctly detected.

When I viewing a virtual tour in the oculus go, he displays sets of tiles in multires mode

Code
    <image if="!webvr.isenabled">

, and not those that are created specifically for him

Code
    <image if="webvr.isenabled">

To exclude my possible mistakes, I checked the test scene by creating a tour with a standard droplet "MAKE VTOUR (VR-OPT) droplet".

Test confirmed suspicion. The Oculus Go displays tiles from the <image if="!webvr.isenabled"> section, not from the <image if="webvr.isenabled">.

If you manually erase the entire <image if="!webvr.isenabled"> (multires) section, more suitable tiles are displayed. The image does not suffer from moire, the display performance is quite smooth.

How to make it work by switching modes?
    I tried using

Code
    <image devices = "mobilevr">

. Does not help.

Moire and slowdowns are very critical. How to get the krpano to display the correct sets of tiles in the oculus of go?

Hello!

Thanks for the plugin! But there is a question.

How work
    playHtml5sound2D (keep, name, audiofile, rate *, volume *, loops*, onload *, onplay *, onpause *, onstop *, onmute *, oncomplete)?

My code:

Code
    <scene name="scene_01" title="01" onstart="load_audio_01();" ...>
    	<action name="load_audio_01">
    		playHtml5sound2D(false, a01, html5sound/assets/a01, 1.0, 0.75, false, oncomplete(skin_nextscene(+1)));
    	</action>
    </scene>

Sound - works.
    Do not repeat in another scene.
    Each scene has its own sound.

When you manually move to another scene - the sound of the previous one goes out, the sound of the new one turns on.Its OK.

But oncomplete does not work in any way. What needs to be corrected?,
    I want after the end of the audio playback - the following scene was loaded

I have tried:
    playHtml5sound2D(false, a01, html5sound/assets/a01, 1.0, 0.75, false, oncomplete(skin_nextscene(+1)));
    playHtml5sound2D(false, a02, html5sound/assets/a02, 1.0, 0.75, false, oncomplete(loadscene(scene_02)));
    playHtml5sound2D(false, a02, html5sound/assets/a02, 1.0, 0.75, false, oncomplete(loadscene(scene_02);));
    playHtml5sound2D(false, a02, html5sound/assets/a02, 1.0, 0.75, false, oncomplete(loadscene(scene_02);));
    None of the options worked.

Hi!

Change language by pressing the (flag):

Code
    onclick="set(currentlanguage, russian);
    onclick="set(currentlanguage, english);

Names panoramas, hotspots and descriptions in a separate file.
    Example, text_data_en.xml:

Displays the name of the current scene:

Code
    txtadd(layer[skin_scene_title].html, get(language[get(currentlanguage)].text[main_title].value), '[br]', get(language[get(currentlanguage)].text[get(xml.scene)].sc_title) ); , 
    copy(layer[skin_scene_title].html, language[get(currentlanguage)].text[get(xml.scene)].sc_title );

It works.

Name hotspot:

Code
    onhover="if(skin_settings.tooltips_hotspots, if(linkedscene, showtext(get(language[get(currentlanguage)].text[get(linkedscene)].sc_title),SKIN_TOOLTIPS)) );"

It works too.

Function skin_addmapspots():

Code
    if(skin_settings.tooltips_mapspots, 
    escape(spottitle,get(language[get(currentlanguage)].text[get(scene[get(i)].name)].sc_title)); 
    txtadd(spothoverevent,'showtext(',get(spottitle),',SKIN_TOOLTIPS)'); , set(spothoverevent,null); 
    				);
    addspot(get(spotname), get(scene[get(i)].lat), get(scene[get(i)].lng), get(scene[get(i)].heading), false, get(spotclickevent), get(spothoverevent));

get(language[get(currentlanguage)].text[get(scene[get(i)].name)].sc_title)
    Displays the name of the mapspot only on default language. Language select dont work.

As I understand it, the call skin_addmapspots(); occurs only once. By event onmapready.

I tried to call this function when changing the language:

Code
    onclick="set(currentlanguage, russian); skin_addmapspots();
    onclick="set(currentlanguage, english); skin_addmapspots();

It did not work Mapspot signed only on the default language.

What do I need to change the language of signatures mapspot?

Understood. Everything is working.
    Thank you all for the tips.

Hello

Sorry for broken English. This post is written with the help of Google-Translator.

My task:
    Divide the control code, and all texts (titles hotspots, the names of panoramas, etc.)

Examples:

Code
    <hotspot name="hs_01"   devices="all"
    	onhover="showtext(TEXT, hs_name_style);"
       />
    <scene name="scene_01" title="NAME" thumburl="%SWFPATH%/panos/01.tiles/thumb.jpg" >

I want to put text into a separate file.

Code
    <include url="%SWFPATH%/skin/text_data_ru.xml" />
    (or <include url="%SWFPATH%/skin/text_data_en.xml" />, etc...)
    <hotspot name="hs_01"   devices="all"
       onhover="showtext($Hs_text_01, hs_name_style);"
       />
    <scene name="scene_01" title="$Pano_name_01" thumburl="%SWFPATH%/panos/01.tiles/thumb.jpg" >

text_data_ru.xml

Code
    $Hs_text_01="TEXT-1"
    $Hs_text_02="TEXT-2"
    $Pano_name_01="NAME-01"
    $Pano_name_01="NAME-02"

This is in order that would simplify the work on translations, typos, etc.
    A separate file that contains in one place all the used texts - it's very convenient.

How to do it?

PS
    I read these threads. But there is described a different functionality. I need the imposition of a separate text file.
    http://www.krpano.com/forum/wbb/inde…d&threadID=9144
    Switching showtext according to chosen language?