Beiträge von WMedia

Not sure why nobody has answered it as it should be possible and quite quick. Not to mention that it should capture almost any geometry

So if anyone can collaborate on this that would be great.

I have found this but they are using some kind of their own app to capture it with IOS lidar and then bring them into their own web app. The app is available online(see the link under the video on youtube) but the one they use to capture point cloud cannot be found online.

I am sure they can be other Ipad/Iphone apps that can make it, just wish to know which ones.

[size=10]

]

Hi WMedia,

I've not tried to use the addon yet but after a quick look I see that you can just add a zero in the fair price field and then continue to download it. Looks a bit deceiving but the zero does work

Thanks a lot to you and @Mishe.

My mistake that I did not try to type ) as it was already there. When you type it you can download it. I will try the add on for sure. I am already learning Blender and it is not that hard considering how many tutorials available for it.
    Sure it is huge in its functionality and for the add-on you will need to know only fraction of it. However after doing one simple example from the tutorial I am using I can understand better what Mische is doing in his tutorials.