Beiträge von scottlai

Hi,

good question, not sure how Google will count/measure the usage...
    Bing-Maps itself is also not fully free...
    And there are also data privacy considerations with these both map providers...

There will be therefore additional a new Leaflet-based maps-plugin in one of the next releases, it will allow directly using the tiles from OpenStreetMaps and other map sources.

Best regards,
    Klaus

Any news regarding to this plugin? I haven't seen this plugin in the latest release.

Starting attempt to implement plugins for Leaflet, I got show stopper.

If trying create instance of a map via using L.map, there is an exception, L.map is not a function, for the code below.

Code
    function start()	{		var map = L.map("map");
    	}
    	var script = document.createElement("script");	script.src = "./eaflet.js";	script.addEventListener("load", start);

The exception would became "Uncaught TypeError: Iterator value m is not an entry object" if replace L.map("map"); to new Map("map");

The element, "map", is append to plugin.sprite

the code above was triggered when load event of leaflet.js occured.

Using bing map within vtourskin.xml, I notice that the spots of all scenes are marked at deviated locations about 1km. The crs of lng and lat attributes of all scenes is based on EPSG:4326 as I assume that it is same as what Bing map uses.

Which are the possible reasons that caused the problem? and what should I do to figure it out ?