Beiträge von Digital Nomad VTour

Hi 360UK,

I saw that you were looking for a KRPANO developer for your virtual tour development projects. I'm Romaric Beltran, a french digital nomad! I actually have a lot of experience in working with virtual tours including Krpano but also CMS integration (to manage hotspots).

Graduated with a master's degree in computer science from the University Claude Bernard Lyon 1, I first created Immergo, a 3D virtual art exhibition platform. More recently, I develop virtual tours for renowed museums (Louvre Abu Dhabi...). Moreover, I also like to work on projects where pedagogy has an important role, which is why I often work with digital learning agencies who want to outsource the setup of their trainings. Indeed, I already installed several training platforms for agencies but also large accounts (for Banque Populaire, M6, EDF...) and also developed a 3D VR first-aid training (for GRDF / Suez). I was also a web developer in a web agency (Scrum/Agile) for 1 year, which makes me particularly able to collaborate in a team.

Do not hesitate to contact me if you are still looking for a remote developer! I would be pleased to discuss your digital projects and also present you some of my works.

Looking forward to hearing you soon!

Regards,

Romaric Beltran
    Computer Engineer | Digital Learning
    -----------------------------------------------

Contact me on LinkedIn !