Beiträge von S3bastian

I figured something out:
    "

• KEEPVIEW

• Keep the current view settings.
      • Except the viewing range limitations as they are more related to the pano image.

"
    But the "viewing range" is inside of the view settings.
    I made a new entry <zoom /> for the parameters maxpixelzoom and now I am back to the old error where you can zoom out too far end everything looks like Star Trek in lightspeed...

Dear all,
    we are using KRPano to identify energy losses. Therefore we have one panorama in RGB spectrum with 16.000x8.000 pixels and one panorama in thermographic spectrum with 8.000x4.000 pixels. I use MERGE|KEEPVIEW so when I see an energy loss (e.g. hot surface) in thermography, I can switch back to RGB and identify the position and the kind of energy loss.
    However, since I use multires, the final zoom-in level of RGB is higher than for thermographic. So when I am in thermographic final zoom and go to RGB, it zooms out.
    Is there a way that I can set the final zoom-in for thermographic to be the same resolution as the RGB? For e.g. upscaling or whatever?The problem is: when I change maxpixelzoom="2.0" for RGB and maxpixelzoom="4.0" for thermography, everything works like a charm! But as soon as I substitute MERGE with MERGE|KEEPVIEW the entrence for the first pano, wich is RGB, overwrites the second for thermographic.

Thank you in advance!

Hi Tuur,
    thank you very much for your reply!
    Yesterday I tried to change hlookat and vlookat in the scene_1 but it only worked when I remove the MERGE KEEPVIEW that I really need.
    I saw your editing at the onstart="lookat(160,20)" and it worked half. The starting position was correct, but when I flip back from e.g. scene_2 to scene_1, I lost the spot I was observing and will be back at coordinates 160,20.
    I had to copy the hlookat and vlookat BEFORE the scene_1, now it works like a charm *smile*
    <view hlookat="160" vlookat="20" />

<scene name="scene_1" title="Heating room" onstart="" thumburl="panos/1.tiles/thumb.jpg" lat="" lng="" heading="">

<view hlookat="0.0" vlookat="0.0" fovtype="MFOV" fov="120" maxpixelzoom="2.0" fovmin="70" fovmax="140" limitview="auto" />

Thank you very much!

Dear all,

we have a new project where we combine RGB and thermographic panoramas to detect energy losses.

https://tbi.eiif.org/projects/DT360/tour.html

We record a 500 megapixel RGB panorama with the piXplorer 500 and a 25 megapixel thermographic panorama with the ThermoHead. We match those images and then we can find heat and cold losses in thermography and switch to RGB to indentify those losses. Therefore, we need the command MERGE KEEPVIEW so that if we aim an energy loss in thermography we can switch to RGB without losing it.

Is there a way to change the start view position? In the link I showed you above, the interesting part is on the back side of the start view location. I managed to change the start view position if I remove MERGE KEEPVIEW but I need it. Is there a way to switch e.g. the start view position in all 3 panoramas? I would like to see the heat loss when I open the link.

Greetings Sebastian