Beiträge von Adamo

Hi,
    I have already found the Panono Converter here - it works, hope it helps someone.
    https://archive.org/details/panono…r-1.1.0-windows

I do understand the position of Prof. Martini, but - for few years we used the Panono camera in our company for work.
    We have not only paid for the camera but also paid for hundreds of pictures in last two years. The pictures are gone, our albums in the cloud are empty. Some pictures can be retaken (even though not easily) but many not. I tried to send many emails and so on, no answer. And of course no prior notification this may happen. So there is no other contact to try...

If you (or anyone) would have any idea how to get to the lost pictures from the cloud - to whom to write/call - I would really appreciate it.

Thanks again!
    Adam

Hi Henri,

I wrote you a personal message, but not sure, if it had reached you - if you could send me the Panono UPF converter, I would be really grateful.

We are sharing the same problem of Panono bankruptcy, I am going to write to Prof. Martini and if there is some useful information for everyone, I´ll post it here.

Thank you,
    Adam