Beiträge von echozpz

I have an obj model whose top has several faces(THis model is an exhibition center. Its top is build very complicatedly ). So, when set "dollhouse" view, I can't view into the model. To solve this problem, I remove the model's top. At the same time, I use pano to provide texture to model and set "depthmap.background=pano" . When I walk in the model, the "background" affects the transition. It looks really unnaturally. How can I solve this problem? Thanks very much.

I meet with two problems when I make my 3D tour.

1. why my obj model can correctly shown by krpano which has a different coordinate system. I provide an example and a screenshot of the model and its coordinate system shown by meshlab.

2. I want to ask if I set correct parameters. My understandings are listed:
    For 3D tour, there are two steps. One for depthmapping, I need to set depthmap.origin(that means where a pano-image will be projected onto the 3d-model) and set view.hlookat/vlookat(that means which direction a pano will be projected to the model). Another step is for scene change, I need to set view.tx/ty/tz to move the camera to view the depthmapped model in different locations. As to image.ox/oy/oz, according to the testing, I think it is set to move the depthmapped 3d-model to the screen center.