Beiträge von kentdurk

Hello

In a virtual tour ...

Per each pano - I have a individual xml assigned to it - I would like to have a different set of the buttons when certain scenes load during the tour - but when i go thru the scenes - all the buttons remain the same?

its like the first xml - "tour.xml" takes control of the virtual tour buttons and will not let the other scenes .xml file change the buttons when a the new scene button set loads??

Thanks

*cool* Kent

Hello
    is there a way to toggle the hotspots visible a different way instead of...
    onclick="switch(hotspot.visible);"
    ----- the spots hide off/on this way but they are Not Hot when off - I would like to hide the hotspots but make them still clickable and let the end user hide/show them visually as they prefer.

I tried to use onclick="switch(hotspot.alpha);" --- but when they hide the spots will not turn visible again when clicked

also...

is there a way to make All the hotspots hide by default when the scene first loads?

*rolleyes* Thanks!!

Kent

Hello

I would like to have a button in my virtual tour that when clicked it would play a mp3 audio file - and when the user clicks it again it would stop the sound?
    Each panorama in the tour needs its own individual audio file assigned to the audio button per that panorama - Thanks in advance for any help!!

Kent