Beiträge von picasso

Thank you Leszek, according to attribute's description "voffset" seems to be what
    I was looking for originally.
    I've tried out some values but horizon keeps the same curved, I just noticed kind of
    waving or bouncing when playing along the pano ... anyway I've already solven the
    problem taking horizon to center with PS as they told me.
    I take note of "voffset" and see if I can make it work for me in the future,
    I fear I will need it again as long as I don't change this crappy pole.

Raul.

I thought that it could be easier to correct with viewer parameters,
    I’ve tried with that “prealign” attribute, that gave me different start positions
    and view angles, but the distortion persists, because as Hans said the horizon
    was clearly above the centre line of my equirectangular.

I ‘ve stretched the image in PS with transform tool to take the horizon back
    to the centre, and being the distortion not that big I didn’t even had to edit the nadir.

Thanks for your answers gentlemen.

Hi forum,

I’ve made an elevated pano with a handmade pole, and after stitching and retouching with PS
    some strong perspective errors, mainly because of bad quality pole, I found out that the horizon
    sea line is curved when seen at krpano viewer (the retouched equirectangular looks ok) …

Is there any krpano settings, like pitch values or something like that, that I can
    include in XML code in order to correct this distortion when playing the pano?

Viewer’s image of this area of the pano:

Thank you all
    for your answers …

Jarredja, the iframe thing would be a good solution for this,
    I’ve tried successfully with:

<iframe src=”http://www.yourwebsite.com/pathtoclientsdata“
    width="500" height="300" frameborder="1"></iframe>

Hans, I’m interested in your iframe including iphone support, an example from client’s
    website would be of big help, I´ve looked at church’s site but I couldn’t find
    it … by the way I like the solution you gave to the fullscreen flash limitation
    on iDevices.

Yes, that could be a way, but it will open the tour in my website and actually he wants
    to stay and see it in his own website when he press the link … or even needless a link,
    when he opens his page, the tour could be there already playing.

Hi all,

I’ve made some panos for a client who wants to embed
    them into his website, but running from my server, I would upload the files to
    my website to be seen in his website … what embedding codes could he include in his page to do so?
    Thanks so much for your help.