Beiträge von Sir-Francis

Hi,

I saw another issue about the same kind of error.
    Klaus advised there to reinstall the tools software and copy only the issued licensefiles. In that issue appearently an older file was mixed up.

So I also cleared all the directories, unpacked the zipfiles again and... IT WORKS!!!!

Great. Many thanks for the help. *thumbsup*

Hi,

I found oput that I probably first have to drop my panorama in the sphere to cube droplet.
    That makes six cube files (bdflr and u).

These seven files I have to drop on the make pano (multires) droplet.
    that makes three levels with multires files and six directories mres_b to mres_u with probably mobile tiles and six mobile jpg files and a previewfile. And the skin directory and html, js, swf and xml file.
    The droplet asks to overwrite the xml file and i said yes. (is that good?)

When i put all on the webside it just turns black under windows and I cannot check it on an Ipad yet (because my girlfriend took it into her nightshift...) The weblink is: http://www.sir-francis.eu/Panorama/01%20…maud_klein.html and the html and xml are enclosed as attatchement. (I had to give the html a .xml extension otherwise it would not be uploaded???)

I included the iphone license files in the ditrectory on the website and into the html.

Can you see something wrong or missing?

Kind regards,
    Frans

Hi Tuur,

Thanks for your quick answer.
    I have the original downloads from the website and did not change any .bat or other file.

The multires.config has this part in it:
    # generate smaller mobile images
    customimage[mobile].size=1024
    customimage[mobile].path=%INPUTPATH%/%BASENAME%.tiles/mobile_%s.jpg
    customimage[mobile].imagesettings=jpegquality=85 jpegsubsamp=444 jpegoptimize=true
    customimage[mobile].xml=<mobile>[NL][TAB]<cube url="[PATH]" />[NL]</mobile>
    but thes files are not produced.

It produces the tile directory (with I1-I2 and I3 subdir) and preview and the html, js, swf and xml file.
    The xml is included as attatchement.

This is the same as was produced without the iphone license. Al license files are together in the tools directory.

I understood that automatically the files and images were produced for use with Ipad and others.

If I need to change files , do you have some samples for me?

Many thanks,
    Frans

Hi,

I have made a multires 360 degrees around pano which works fine on windows.

I have also the license for Iphone. I have put the two files into the tools directory and have made the pano again. And downloaded these files to my website. When viewing them with an Ipad it says fatal error no suitable images.

What is wrong?
    I tryed to look in the many items on this forum but cannot find an issue what gives me the correct workflow or tells me which files I need to change.
    Be very happy if anyone can help me out, perhaps with sample files.

Greetings,
    Frans