Beiträge von gerardo

Using a HTC 8x phone running WP8, the panoramas loaded but you could see it only as a static image. The panoramas display was correct (no distortion or missing tiles or anything like that), but it did not have any interactivity.

Would you need us to make any specific tests with the phone, or to make a concrete screenshot or even video?

Hi,

When using the js action to call an external javascript function, escaped characters are passed as null.

I've tested this on krpano version 1.0.8.12 and 1.0.8.14 (build 2011-02-09), with flashplayer LNX 10.2.161.22 Plugin, in Firefox and Chrome.

For example, when this action is triggered:

Code
    js(show_in_console(one, two););

the javascript function receives this parameter:

Code
    onenullCnulltwo

This is the setup I use to reproduce the error:

XML file:

Code
    <krpano version="1.0.8" showerrors="true" basedir="%CURRENTXML%" onstart="action(js_test);">
      <action name="js_test">
    	    js(show_in_console(one%2C%20two););
    	    js(show_in_console(three%26four););
    	    js(show_in_console(six-four%2Bone%3Dthree););
       </action>
    </krpano>

HTML file:

Code
    <script type="text/javascript">
      var viewer = createPanoViewer({swf:"krpano.swf",target:"krpanoDIV"});
      viewer.addVariable("xml", "some.xml");
      viewer.embed();
      function show_in_console(text) {
    	console.log(text);
      }
    </script>

OUTPUT:

Code
    onenullCnulltwo
    threenullfour
    six-fournullBonenullDthree

EXPECTED:

Code
    one, two
    three&four
    six-four+one=three

It seems that krpano is not sending the referer header when getting the xml from the server.

Doing a quick googling, it seems that "you can send headers using addRequestHeader() when using loadVars or loadXML." It seems to me (not being a flash developer at all), that by default flash is not sending headers when getting external urls.

Is this correct? Is krpano not sending headers when requesting the xml? Can it be forced to do so somehow? Is there somthing I am missing?

Thanks for the help.