Beiträge von gabriel

Hi All, I'm looking to randomise the sound of a hotspot.
    I have a folder call "sounds" with 12 sounds named "1.mp3", "2.mp3" ... to "12.mp3".

I try to adapt a code found here, with some changes, but it doesn't work. here is :

<krpano>
    <plugin name="hasard"/>
    <action name="hasard">
    mul(randomvalue, random, 10);
    roundval(randomvalue,0);
    set(plugin[hasard].numero,
    get(randomvalue));
    trace('randomvalue=', randomvalue);
    trace('randomvalue by get=', get(plugin[hasard].numero));
    txtadd(plugin[hasard].action); call(plugin[hasard].action);
    </action>

<action name="onclickspotpoint12">
    playsound(soundspotpoint12, %$videos_sounds_path%/sounds/
    ((txtadd(plugin[hasard].action)).numero).mp3,
    true, false, -121.693252, -28.525799,90, 1, spotpoint12);
    </action>
    </krpano>

What I was looking to do is to randomise the name of the .mp3, but maybe it's not the best way to achieve what I want to do.
    Any help is very welcome. Thank you.

Hi All,

i have make a tour with intro effects, who works well, but i don't know how to switch to "normal" view when they are finished,
    here is my code :

Thanks for your help and have a nice day.

Gabriel.

Hi All,

this plugin works well, but i have a problem with the URL
    i mean, when my code is

Code
    onclick="forma_px(320 , 100 , http://www.gabrielacoca.fr/testspotify/lecteurs/kc.html,'get(activehotspot)');"

everything is ok, and the name kc appears in the title of the window, even he is called by 'get(activehotspot)')
    but for the url, if i write kc.html, it works, but not with 'get(activehotspot)', either 'get(activehotspot)'), either trace(%1), etc ...
    you can see the link here : http://www.gabrielacoca.fr/testspotify/lecteurs/kc.html

Note that the site is a wordpress with a plugin who send to index for every 404 errors, and i have my index page in the window, so it's just the end who don't work.

i know that it's not in the "normal" use of this plugin, this plugin works well when use normally ( i mean by give the url .../kc.html in my case ), but maybe someone had already this error.

Thanks for your help and have a nice day.

Gabriel.

Hi Alexey,

Thanks for your rapid answer,
    yes, in the project i work on actually left is well, and if i can also set the level y, it will be better.
    But maybe the possibilité to setup both left/center/right/top/bottom, etc ... will be better for future projects.

Thank you and have a nice day,

Gabriel.

Hi Alexey,

Thank you for your rapid answer, but i miss something: if i want anyway to move the window, where i can do that, i have seen all the xml and the css and i have not find where the position of the window is set , if you can tell me that, it will be helpfull because in the project i'm actually working on, there is already others element at the middle, and the web-box have to be somewhere else.

Regarding the lessons on krpano, it looks very interesting, do you give a .pdf or something with the lessons with ?

Have a nice day.

Gabriel.

Hi all,

ok, it's a noob question, i assume *wink*
    how can i open the html window elsewhere than in the middle of the page ?
    Before asking, i have read all the thread, i had a look in modal_window.xml and iframe.css, but i don't find anything.

second point : you said to Lukas : "If it's difficult for you, come to our educational courses. It available on English."
    well, i'm interested by educational courses in krpano.

Have a nice day,

Gabriel.

Hi all,
    i have make a code who half works, here is :

Code
    <action name="decount">
    set(layer[decompteur].html,60);
    asyncloop(true,
    delayedcall(1,
    dec(layer[decompteur].html,1,,));
    );
    </action>

What i have is my layer's html wait 1 second from 60 to 59, and then, go very fast from 59 to 0.
    and what i want is 1 second delay between all frames from 60 to 0.

Thanks for your help, and have a nice day,
    Gabriel.

Hi Klaus,
    and thank you for your answer who reassures me.
    I'm beginer in Krpano, and everytime i finaly found a solution, most of the time helped by members ,
    then i seen after that it was wrote in the documentation ...
    Thanks for this elegant and subtile language.
    Gabriel.

Thank you Panomaster for the time you take and for the lesson you give me.

Your code is simple, effective, and ... logical !

i learn 3 things with your answer :

-it's possible to tell "nextframe"
    -use less images than 22 !
    -try to be simple as possible

Thanks again and have a nice day.

Gabriel.

I all,

here is my tour :
    http://www.gabrielacoca.fr/egin

and, as you see, hotspots tweens with differents delayedcalls
    i want to loop this action.

This action is call via the first hotspot :

Code
    onloaded="action1"

then action1 is working, and at the end :

Code
    delayedcall(82,tween(hotspot[hotspot21].alpha,0,2););
    delayedcall(84,action1(););

but this don't work *cry*

A other thing that is that the quality of the image decrease with the time: at the beginning it's ok, but when the action starts, the image is "blurry". Maybe it's because there is a fade , but all the images are made from the same point, using a trigger, so normally, it doesn't move.

Thank you and have a nice year.

Gabriel.

Hi Panomaster, and thank you for your answer.
    here are some explainations of what i'm looking to do :
    i have a hotspot named "music" who play music while on over :

Code
    <hotspot name="music1" onover="playsound(bgsnd, 'url.mp3|alt_url.ogg', 0); check_decompte(); trace(hotspot[music1].name)" />

this hotspot is set to enabled="false", and is enabled="true" when he is at the middle of the screen. This is done by a other action based on getlooktodistance action.
    In the same time the user can give the name of the music in a box, i use for that the plugin textinput.js
    the action "compare" is called directly by the plugin and compare the answer of the user with the true name of the music.

Code
    <action name="comparekc">			set (A,false);				if((text == "right name of the music currenntly played"), set (A, true));				if(A == true,
    Code
    <plugin name="inputtest" devices="html5"	type="container" url="textinput.js"		text=""		onchanged="txtadd(plugin[output].html,, get(text)); compare(); set(text,);"		enabled="true"/>

this works, but works also for all the hotspots, if they are at the middle of the screen or not.
    What i want to do is a double condition : if the hotspot is at the middle of the screen And if the answer is correct, then is ok
    the trace fonction for the hotspot works , the inputtest works too, what i want to do is to put them together in a double condition : if the hotspot is at the middle of the screen, and if the answer is correct, then do something.
    thanks a lot for your help,
    Gabriel.

Hi All,
    happy new year!
    i'm looking to use the trace content as a new variable for a if action, like in this exemple:

Code
    <action name="compare">
      set (A,false);
      if((text == "get(trace)"),set (A, true));
      if(A == true,...

Is there a way to remplace the sentence "get(trace)" by something who works ?
    thank you.

Gabriel.

Hi All,

i have make a tour for cardboard, and try to add different sound for each panos, it works, but i have a "delay", something special where the music is a little bit slower, and "duplicate". Here is the code of my xml, may someone tell me where i go wrong . Thank you and have a nice day. Gabriel.

Code
    <krpano logkey="false" showerrors="false" onstart="startup();">
    <action name="startup">	if(startscene === null, copy(startscene,scene[0].name));	loadscene(get(startscene), null, MERGE);</action>
    <layer name="txtpanoswitch" url="skin/loading.png" keep="true" visible="false" align="center"  soundOn="true" scale="0" onloaded="if(side == right, set(ox,-10), set(ox,+10) );" />
    <plugin name="soundinterface" preload="true" url="%SWFPATH%/plugins/soundinterface.swf"	    alturl="%SWFPATH%/plugins/soundinterface.js" keep="true"/><action name="playsoundaction">		set(plugin[data].soundOn, true);		playpanosounds(forcesounds);</action>
    <scene name="scene_01" title="01" onstart="" seen="false"><view fov="110" /><preview url="pics/01.tiles/preview.jpg" /><image><cube url="pics/01.tiles/pano_%s.jpg" /><mobile><cube url="pics/01.tiles/mobile_%s.jpg" /></mobile></image>		<events onloadcomplete="onloadcompleteaction();"/><action name="onloadcompleteaction">		playpanosounds());</action><action name="playpanosounds">		playbackgroundsound(%BASEDIR%/sounds/air_-_playground_love.mp3,100);</action> <action name="playbackgroundsound">		if(%1 == none,			stopallsounds();			set(plugin[soundinterface].background,%1);			, 			if(plugin[soundinterface].background == %1,				if (%3 == forcesounds,					stopallsounds();playsound(backgroundsound,%1,);				)				,				stopallsounds();playsound(backgroundsound,%1,);				set(plugin[soundinterface].background,%1);			)		); </action> </scene>

Hi Everybody,
    i recently make a tour for handicapped people when they are visiting a museum ( there is a little stair, people with wheelchair cannot enter in this piece ).
    So, i would like that the hotspots on the tour showing a image instead of going to a other piece ( there is only one piece where they cannot go, and only one pano in my tour )
    the virtual tour is here : http://www.gabrielacoca.fr/musee-bourdelle/index.html , you can see there several hotspot, showing additional information.
    here is the VR version of this tour : http://www.gabrielacoca.fr/musee-bourdell…oard/index.html
    i try to do the same in the VR, i change several things in the "tour.xml" and the "mobilevr.xml", here is my code (unfunctionnal):
    tour.xml:

Code
    <krpano>
    	<scene name="bourdelle">		<view hlookat="0" vlookat="0" />		<image>			<cube url="panos/bourdelle/%$cubesideprefix%_pano_%s.jpg" />		</image>	</scene>     <hotspot name="spotsevastos"    		   keep="true"	  	   zorder="10"	  	   ath="-51.0" atv="9.831959"	  	   visible="true"           distorded="true"           height="150"           width="150"           url="icon.png"           handcursor="false"           onclick="do_hotspot_sevastos_onclick"           />           	<action name="do_hotspot_sevastos_onclick">	tween(layer[sevastos].visible,true,);	</action> 	  <layer name="sevastos"           keep="true"           align="center"           url="sevastos.jpg"           width="444"           height="500"           handcursor="false"           alpha="1"           visible="false"           />
    </krpano>

and mobilevr.xml:

What i want to do is that the hotspot open the image :
    - for 10 second,and then close.
    or
    - trig a action to close the hotspot (move the head for example)

I f someone can tell me where did i go wrong or have an example of code who work, it will be helpful.

Thanks a lot and have a nice day.

Gabriel.