Beiträge von Alex74

Quoted from "Alex74" And to my side, It's still impossible to see the tour in the Samsung Internet VR browser... Have you enabled the WebVR API support by entering 'internet://webvr-enable' ?

Best regards,
    Klaus

Hi Klaus,

Thanks for your response.

Yes, I did it... couple of time...

I tried webvr in Samsung Internet VR browser with exemples here : http://threejs.org/examples/ and It's working...

Steve seems encounter same problem with this new Samsung VR browser update (V. 4.0.0-17).

Regards,

Alex

Hi Steve,

Thanks for your response. For me, the resolution seems absolutely the same in Samsung Internet browser and in Chrome, but in chrome the tour seems to be a little bit more fluid.

And to my side, It's still impossible to see the tour in the Samsung Internet VR browser... I don't know why ! I continue to seek...

Above some captures of what I can see when I enter VR in krpano demo

On other side I tried webvr demos here : http://threejs.org/examples/ and when I click on "Enter VR" it's working... *confused*

Try this...
    "use the new GearVR 'Samsung Internet' browser and enable WebVR support there by entering
    internet://webvr-enable once." - more info on https://krpano.com/plugins/webvr/#webvr_notes

Hi,
    I try to view 1.19-pr4 virtualtour with my Galaxy S7 + Gear VR but i experience same problem.
    Webvr is enable like above and it's not working.
    I also tried with Package Disable Pro but Oculus Home is always launched...
    I don't know what to do more...
    Is someone have the same materiel and could help me ? Thx

Edit :
    I found the solution with package disable pro : it's necessary to check (disable) "Gear VR Service" and after Oculus home is nos automatically launched

But there is latency in tour and we feel sik very fast...

Is other option better (tour in webvr mode directly in samsung vr browser) ? Someone know how to make it works ? Thx

Hello,
    I would like to add a floor plan in "Default Virtual Tour Skin" (KRPano 1.0.8.15) in the same way than Map already work.
    I'm trying to adapt "scrolling map" to do that.
    Actually I'm a little bit stuck to get the equivalent of this action "<action name="skin_addmapspots">" but for my floorplan.

I think to add this values in both scene :
    floorplanx="(x position of the spot)"
    floorplany="(y position of the spot)"
    So the action in vtourskin could call the scenes positions and add dynamically the spots on the floor plan (as does by Map with lat and lng).

Can someone help me to transpose this code :
    "<action name="skin_addmapspots">
    for(set(i,0), i LT scene.count, inc(i),
    if(scene[get(i)].lat,
    txtadd(spotname, 'spot', get(i));
    txtadd(spotclickevent, 'activatespot(',get(spotname),'); loadscene(', get(scene[get(i)].name), ',null,MERGE,BLEND(1)); skin_updatescroll(); delayedcall(0.5,skin_showmap(false));');
    copy(scene[get(i)].mapspotname, spotname);
    if(skin_settings.tooltips_mapspots, txtadd(spothoverevent,'showtext(',get(scene[get(i)].title),',SKIN_TOOLTIPS)'); , set(spothoverevent,null); );
    addspot(get(spotname), get(scene[get(i)].lat), get(scene[get(i)].lng), get(scene[get(i)].heading), false, get(spotclickevent), get(spothoverevent));
    );
    );
    activatespot(spot0);
    zoomToSpotsExtent();
    </action>"
    to dynamically add spot on floor plan ? Maybe it could be usefull for others...

Thanks.