Beiträge von malojo

Hi,

I created a larger pano tour which has two entry pages. Within a javascript value I define what pano will be loaded at first. Works very nice - no problems.

Once a customer reported that the pano remains black. The google plugin loads also the hotspots are there but the background image is missing.

I couldn't reproduce it on various systems here but I've seen it with a monitoring software on the customers pc. Once, he clicked another pano it works, also going back to the initial pano works now. When the side is now accessed again the problem is gone. Also when the browser on the client's computer is closed or the cache delete the problem is now gone.

Ok, you could say, problem gone all fine but I think if this happens it can happen again. And you know the user, doesn't work? Bad!

Any ideas?

Noch ein Tipp.

Die SWF Datei welche APT erzeugt ist nicht die aktuellste 1.0.8 beta 8.

Sobald du versuchst Java Skript Werte einzulesen oder ein Videohotspot zu erstellen und du dir die Haare ausreißt warum zum Henker das nicht geht, denk an meine Worte.

Dann solltest du die aktuelle KRPANO.swf einspielen und du wirst dich wundern das es auf einmal geht.

Das hat mich viele viele nervige Stunden gekostet. *g*

Hi,

is there a way that I can get random values back into my pano?

I have a java script function with generates the numbers. But how to I get them back into my xml?

HTML:

Code
    <script type="text/javascript" src="scripts.js"></script> 
    <object width="640" height="480"> 
    <embed src="panomax.swf" width="640" height="480" allowFullScreen="true"> 
    </embed> 
    </object>

JS:

Code
    function zufallsZahl () { 
    var ran_number = Math.floor(Math.random()*5); 
    alert(ran_number); 
    return ran_number; 
    }

XML

Code
    <action name="loadrandom"> 
    trace(myvar.vari); 
    set(myvar.vari, js(zufallsZahl())) ; 
    trace(myvar.vari); 
    </action>

myvar.vari does exist.

Regardless if I use the get before js or the js itself. I do not get the result back to my variable.

If I do just js(zufallsZahl()); the function is called as wished.

Can this be done?

Thanks for the hint.

It seems that there is ( besides checking for null ) another issue with the get function.

Even if I do the following

Zitat

if(get(hoteldata[hotel1].hname) == "123"

assuming that hname is 123 I get false.

If I do

Zitat

if( hoteldata[hotel1].hname != "123"

I get what I want.

Hi,

I have defined my own variable in that style:

Code
    <hoteldata name="hotel1" hname="aName" hurl="aUrl" />

As I want to change them from outside I want to do something if the variable exist or not.

Code
    if(get(hoteldata[hotel1].hname) != null ,additem(get(hoteldata[hotel1].hname), openurl(get(hoteldata[hotel1].hurl),_blank)) 
    );

What I want to is to add that item if the variable exists. If it doenst exist I do not want to do that.

If I delete the variable the item is still added showing "null" even if I did a check that I do want to show it if it is not null.

Any ideas what I've done wrong?

Regards

Hi,

I have a png with I want to use as infotext. When I define it as plugin the mouse changes to a handicon when I enter it. As I will have a button there to close that I want the mouse to be in the arrow style while hovering above the png and it should change to a hand stlye when I move over my button ( also a png image ).

Can this be done?

I am doing something wrong. The videoplayer doesn't show, even if I set it enabled by default. I also checked my video file. It plays fine within the testarea but fails in my panorama. Same with the example file. Copied to my pano it doesn't work.

The panorama I have is not an entirly 360 degree panorama. It's about 130x60 degrees ( just some images stiched ). Are they handled different so that this might be the reason why this does not work?

Attached the XML File with my first panorama ( it's a tour about two ). To start it I use the swf file.

Hi,

I am getting deeper into krpano and want to open a new url with some specs. Unfortunately I've found that openurl just accepts the file and if it should run in a new frame.

Can I do something like this within my panorama: Open a new window width 320 height 240 posx 10 posy 10 ?

Regards