Beiträge von pequodification

Hi Klaus, new version is working really well with all my code and the upgraded gyroscope is great.

I have a slightly odd feature request - would it be possible to invert the vertical gyroscope controls (so moving the tablet up causes the panorama to look down)? If that's not easy to include were you intending to release the source code for the gyroscope plugin?

Thanks!

I'm having some difficulty triggering an event when a video hangs due to buffering. In the past I've relied on the onvideopaused event being triggered but that doesn't seem to happen any more (not sure if that's a change to the web browser or krpano but I get the same results in Safari on iOs and Chrome using the flash player).

As a work around I tried checking the videoplayer's iswaiting variable. However this returns false even when the video hangs for minutes at a time. Does anyone have any thoughts on a fix?

Here's the panorama I've been using to test this:

http://panos.pequod.me/panos/testcode/bufferingtest/

And here is the xml:

Thanks!

Hi Klaus - I don't think it's that because the same code works fine for me in chrome mobile. Unless Cordova is altering the location of the root dir... I'm new to Cordova so it may well be a problem with how I've set it up - I was just hoping someone might have been down the same path and run in to the same problems.

My next step is probably to build a simple js app that will play the audio in order to discover if I'm going about things in the right way.

Thanks for your thoughts :)

I'm trying to use Cordova to create an android app with a Krpano panorama embedded within it. This appears to work great for a straight forward pano with no embedded media, however all of my video and audio is failing to load - displaying the following error:

ERROR: soundinterface - loading of media/outro.mp3 failed!

I've included some xml from a simplified panorama I was using to debug this... Does anyone have any suggestions as to what might be causing the problem? Any help much appreciated!

XML
    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
    <krpano version="1.17">
    <plugin name="soundinterface" url="soundinterface.swf"  alturl="soundinterface.js" preload="true" />
    <hotspot
     name="sound_icon" onclick="playsound('sound', 'media/outro.mp3');" 
    url="media/metadata.png" visible="true" ath="0" atv="0"/>
    </krpano>

Hi, it appears the lockmultireslevel setting has no effect in html5. Does anyone have any suggestions as to how I could achieve similar results using krpano scripting?

So far I've experimented with deleting the url of unwanted image levels cube tiles (eg delete(image.level[%1].left.url);) but this doesn't appear to be very reliable.

Hey, I wonder if anyone could offer any insight in to the following.

I'm using this code to add a number of video plugins to a panorma, setting a container plugin called videoBorder as the parent. The problem I'm encountering is that despite x being explicitly set to 0 there's a thin margin to the left hand side of the video for all but one of the video plugins added. Even more confusing, the width of the margin appears to be different for each of the video plugins added.

Any suggestions would be much appreciated - thanks in advance!