Beiträge von hm_oliver

Okay so i started again and can now open the html with no demo logo and it show as being register to me. I can also open the example .swf file, but i still cant open my pano file in .swf

There message i get reads;

krpano 1.0.8 beta 8
    flashplayer MAC 10,0,2,54 External (debug)
    registered to; me
    download of "krpano.xml" failed
    krpano.xml - loading error (IO Error)

LOL....

i get a license error in html also. I could view it as a demo.

hum, if you cant load images into flash how do you get the images to view in a flash player? I ask that because I came by krpano through someone using it with a flash player.

Im now pretty sure i dont understand how this software is supposed to work. Let me tell you what i am trying to do and then you can call me a retard if im totally going in the wrong direction. Im using Mac with CS4 flash . I am trying to build a flash based virtual tour site for real estate. That obviously requires i have several panos available on buttons. The way i was trying to do it is to import the swf files into my library in CS4 flash and then use if from there. I am using ptgui software to stitch my images together.

Okay have have done that for both krpano and panotools. If i go into the krpano.swf it reads licensing error. And if i open one of my panos it still reads demo.

I went through the steps two ways. If i go to set up and browse to the folders select he folder and open it show the right path. When i click instal it goes back to what was in teh box originally. I also tried doing it without clicking instal and just generating. Neither worked.

First off thank you all for your help so far. I have managed to create a pano now, so the learning curve has defiantly begun. when i view it in html is says demo version? does that mean my license has not registered? If i try to open the .swf file it opens my CS4 flash but i get an error message reading "loading error (IO error)" and if i try to import the file into my library i just get a black screen with a small white 2 sided cross in the middle of the page.

I have just purchased KRpano and cannot get started. I am at a loss to where my start point should be. I am looking at using this software to create a virtual tour site. I have the files downloaded but cannot even figure out which file i should be using to begin. I am using a mac. Software is something i can usually figure out but this has me totally lost.