Beiträge von mao.cancun

Dear Klaus

First of all congratulations on a great job! *thumbsup*

I was wondering if there is a way to get rid of the ExitVR and SetupVR buttons once you enterVR using Safari on iPhone5 (At least that's the one I have in order to do some testing). I can see the Screen Full size but this two buttons won't disappear even after a while. Chrome on iPhone won't go Fullscreen. I can see the address bar and the iPhone Top Status Bar is there a way to disable both or do we have to wait for some update.

Second question.- I can see the Hotspot "Tooltip" on the left side of the screen but not on the right using Chrome on iPhone5. Also if I use Safari also on iPhone5, I see it the "tooltip" in the middle of both screens. Any ideas on how to fix this?

Thank you for your kind response *thumbup*

Hi,

there will be very soon a krpano version with direct WebVR and Cardboard support (also without WebVR).
    It will work easy and great with iOS and Android devices.

Best regards,
    Klaus

Can you give us an idea on an approximate release date? Three months? Six? It will be great to know. I love KrPano

Hello. Can you please inform how's implementation with Cardboard going? I need to know if I can use KrPano in order to deploy a solution that will work with either Iphones or Android phones in order to view and interact (move from one pano to another) without mouse (only using gyroscope)

How's Oculus Rift support going? Really interested in deploying interface

Any help in the right directing will be helpfull + will post all results to this forum. *g*

yes, Android device yetis uniquel support. But I think the new version of the Chrome browser and built-in Platform is based on the new devices, it will be able to work normally.

Today is also tested on 3 different mobile devices work panoramas and many android browsers. Built-in browsers and Dolphin browser work fine with Flash. From Chrome(start in html5) to the brakes and prominent joints cubes of panorama. Firefox and Opera, too, there is an error (in Flash), namely, for some reason you can not rotate the pan, until you do the whole fullscreen button.
    Also checked the resolution in mobile devises:
    iPhone 3gs and iPhone4 perfect turn with sides of cube 1024px!;
    but on Galaxy S1 1024px were braking, until reduced sides of cube to 512px *thumbdown*
    While the Iphone 3Gs for 2 years older than Galaxy s1!

Tested on: Galaxy s1(Android 2.3.2), Galaxy s2(Android 4.0.4), HTS desire S(Android 2.3.5), iPhone 3gs(ios 4.1), iPhone 4(ios 5)

Support your notes, Klaus.

A friend just bought a Cyber Pad 9" Tablet at OfficeMax and I was curious enough as I always do to see how my virtual tours looked on that device which by the way has a terrible resolution; anyway there was a problem and I could only see my "hotspots" flying around and some picture chunks once in a while and both of my Combo Boxes were gone. Since compatibility is very important for me, as I offer my tours to hotels mostly. I ended up finding this thread and install Chrome Browser in that device and now is working good. My Combo Boxes look and work all right and the images look fine.

So this may be one solution to apply if you are running into trouble with any Android device other than the "Approved by Adobe". *thumbsup*

You need to open the file in Safari and force the option by pasing the parameter ?HTML5=prefer, that should force to use the HTML5 interface and show the error if there is one. I recommend Safari because that's the browser used by iOS.

I had an error related to writing -- after <!-- and before --> (between comments) and a & sign as well.

Regards