Beiträge von chaosphere

Nice ! I just upgraded to 1.21 and now it works !

Zitat

Do you mean the animation when clicking somewhere?

Not when "clicking" in the minimap (clicking goes directly to the spot where I clicked) but when dragging the rectangle inside the minimap. It makes the pano to move, ok, but not as smooth that when I drag directly in the pano with my mouse. I can make you a video if you don't see what I mean.

When I insert the "extended code" to the minimap_zoomrect.xml I don't see the percentage even if I add zoomrect_showzoompercent="true" to my minimap layer

Also, I have this rectangle : exemple1
    The rectangle is just a litlle spot on the upperleft of the minimap wich will stay there.

If I put the original code, the minimap shows the correct rectangle : exemple2

As for the smooth dragging controls that I want to be the same as when I drag into my pano, my code is

How to get the same smoothness/motion when I drag inside the rectangle ?

Thanks Klaus,

2 questions about that plugin :

1-

How to get the same smooth drag movement as in my pano (like in my code) when I drag the map in the rectangle ? When I put the control code to that layer it doesn't work :

<control
    mouse="follow"
    dragrelative="false"
    draginertia="0.06"
    dragfriction="0.95"
    movetorelative="true"
    movetoaccelerate="0.1"
    movetospeed="1.1"
    movetofriction="0.8"
    frictionstop="0.001"
    zoomtocursor="true"
    zoomoutcursor="false"
    bouncinglimits="false"
    bouncinglimits.mobile="true"/>

2-

How to see the amount of zooming in %, let's say just above the map or inside ?

big thanks !

Hi !

I'm doing flat multires images.

I want to add a sort of "map" of my image, like in my example below, of the position where it is zoomed, to also know wich zooming percentage I am viewing it (it has to change dynamically when zooming or dezooming) AND also to have the ability to drag the green spot and to navigate in my image... Is this possible ? How ?

thanks !

Hi Y'all !

I need to test something with the old version of Krpano (I have the 1.20).

I want to recreate my flat pano (ultra high definition) because on a particular PC, my client is getting the infamous "Graphics Context Lost".
    Someone fixed the problem using the 1.19 instead of 1.20

Someone tried to reduce the memory usage via the <memory maxmem="400" devices="desktop" /> but wasn't better (though I did not tried myself, I don't know in wich file this line has to be set).

Where can I download that old version please ?

thanks !!

Hi Klaus,

I already tried "range" but it will fit my image on its width and I want to fit in its height.

I use limitview Lookat because when I zoom in the image, I want my zoom to go directly where the mouse is (zoomtocursor).

That's why I don't use Fullrange too. It's quite difficult to explain (we talked about it with Tuur) and I made a video to see what I mean.

Here is the example : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDXwc76T3qU

I made this piece of code and now it seems to work fine, what do you think about it ? I made an action that will retrieve the calculation made by the droplet in KRpano for the "IMAGE" part then it will copy this results in the "VIEW" part "VFOV" value and FOVMAX to limit zooming out.

---------------------------------------------------------------
    <events onxmlcomplete="fitscreen();" />

<!-- view settings -->
    <view
    devices="desktop"
    hlookat="0"
    vlookat="0"
    maxpixelzoom="1.0"
    limitview="lookat"
    fovtype="VFOV" />

<action name="fitscreen">
    copy(view.vfov, image.vfov);
    copy(view.fovmax, image.vfov);
    </action>

Ok, when I look at the
    <IMAGE> properties

<image
    hfov="1.00" vfov="0.649984" voffset="0.00">
    <flat url="tablettes.tiles/l%l/%0v/l%l_%0v_%0h.jpg" multires="512,1536x998,3072x1998,6144x3994,12288x7988" />
    </image>

I can see that KRpano gives me the VFOV value (0.649984).
    Then, if I set this value in the fovmax="0.649984" then my image fits perfectly. Ok !

But how to tell KRPano (in the default.xml) to get this value (always different depending on the size of my gigapixel/paintings) and set the fovmax automatically with these value ?

thanks !

Hi !

I do multires pano (flat, paintings) and I want them to fit verticaly the screen even if every painting is different in size.
    I set the value fovtype="vfov" but I have black around my image.

<!-- view settings -->
    <view
    devices="desktop"
    hlookat="0"
    vlookat="0"
    maxpixelzoom="1.0"
    limitview="lookat"
    fovtype="VFOV"
    fovmax="1.0"
    />

If I set fovtype="HFOV" then the image fits perfectly in its width but that's not what I want.

Why in HFOV it fits automatically and not in VFOV ? I also tried SFOV, DFOV and MFOV but it zooms too much in the image.

thanks !

Hi !

How can I set, in the config file, a way to name my "pano.xml" with the name of the jpg (or psb file) I input in the droplet ?

thanks !

Edit : I thought about writing

# xml output
    xml=true
    xmlpath=%OUTPUTPATH%/%BASENAME%.xml

But then it gives me an xml file called... %BASENAME% *confused*

Hi all !
    I'm trying to get a very smooth stop when I drag my mouse on flat panos. My code is :

<control
    mouse="follow"
    dragrelative="false"
    draginertia="0.06"
    dragfriction="0.989"
    movetorelative="true"
    movetoaccelerate="0.1"
    movetospeed="1.1"
    movetofriction="0.8"
    zoomtocursor="true"
    zoomoutcursor="false"
    bouncinglimits="true"
    bouncinglimits.mobile="true"/>

And I can't get a super smooth stop, can we use "tween" for this ?
    You can see an example here, the motion when dragging is smooth, but not the end when it stops... I tried increasing dragfriction :

http://endetail.fr/mudaac/fillastre/

On this link you can see how smooth the motion is :

https://www.haltadefinizione.com/visualizzatore…incent-van-gogh

thanks !! *smile*