Beiträge von Clickslither

Hey, is there a way to fix the problem with chrome where you can't zoom in/out using mouse wheel when not in fullscreen mode?

Changing the Flash settings in Chrome itself is not really an option, I can't tell my costumers to do so :P

I did search the forum a bit, found something about swfkrpano or so, tho i did not rly get it (not yet that pro).

I have a question about the attribute:

• buffertime (optionally, Flash only)

• The time in seconds that the video should be preloaded/buffered before starting to play, default=0.1 (=Flashplayer default).

I made a tour with a video 12 min long and 1GB size.

Tho it seems to me that the video has to be fully downloaded from my server untill it starts to play. It is a huge problem for people with low internet connection speed.

Any idea how to speed up the start of the video? How to make it play before the video is fully downloaded?

I did search a bit on the web and the forum tho I did not seem to find the answer.

Thanks in advance.

I located the source of the problem.

The main gallery swf file, is bound to "gallery.xml" which means i cant use copy of gallery.xml just by renaming.

I have been trying to separate them in 2 different folders(names 1 and 2), but somehow it still is not working.

Code
    set(plugin[gallery2].url,2/simpleviewer.swf?xmlDataPath=gallery.xml);

With this code it just acts like there is no file there.

Any ideas?:)
    Thanks in advance.

Hey,

I was wondering if it's possible to make multiple galleries using Simpleviewer inside 1 pano.

I used the code :

I have 2 different xml's and folders for each gallery, they both work well.
    But whenever I open one gallery, then close it, the 2nd one is not working(A big yellow rectangle pops up where the thumbs should be).
    Each time I use click on hotspot to open one of the galleries, the 2nd one breaks down.

Any ideas?:)
    Thanks in advance.

!Edit

I am using the xml provided by Klaus here:

Is there a "drop-in" gallery that can be used with KRPano?

Hi!
    it's because you trying to encrypt this swf plugin
    but it's already encrypted, so just don't encrypt this plugin.

Regards
    Andrey

Hey, thanks for quick answer.

Coul you explain me a bit more ? :)

I dont think i have encrypted the file, i just copied it over to my tour generated by PanoTour Pro. Then i included the Gallery xml into my xml files.

Thats when the error started to show up :/

Dont rly understand the code on the 1st look at it :)

I'll study it a bit.

My point is to:

-When autorotation is turned on : stop autorotating when mousce cursor get over the hotspot and start it again when it get out of the hotspot.

-When the autorotation is turned off: do nothing :)

And ofc it has to remember that the autorotation was turned on/off when changing the pano via mainloadpano.

Dunno if you get my point now :D

Hey guys.

Lately I wrote a code for my virtual tour to stop the autorotation when someone moves a mouse over the hotspot.
    Had a bit of little problems there but I made a walkaround codes. Its huge because of huge amount of hotspots in the tour.

I would like to ask you if there is an easier way to get the maindloadpano(virtualtourXX) part, instead of going throu each xml file and checking it.

Here is the code:

Code
    set(hotspot[spot27].onclick,set(autorotate.enabled,true);looktohotspot(get(name),get(view.fovmin),smooth(400,20,100));mainloadpano(virtualtour11.xml);lookat(get(hview),get(vview),get(fovview));wait(blend);lookto(get(panoview.h),get(panoview.v),get(panoview.fov),smooth(100,20,50)));

I was wondering if there could be something done with "get".

Thanks in advance.

Is there a way that BingMaps would display Polish names of towns, not English?

Zitat

There is currently no krpano plugin for using images as map and support also zoom and map-spots.

Are you planning to write such a plugin?

1. I need an offline map which is working exactly the same as an online map (whole world, zoom, hotspots). How can I do it?
    The only idea which comes to my mind, is to have all elements of map in swf file, but I dont know how to make virtual tour to download the map layer (background with all information) from this swf file instead of the internet.

2. The videourl path is correct.
    About the extansion of files. I checked every from the list provided by you here :

Zitat
    • MPEG4/H264 (.mp4, .m4v) - Flashplayer / Safari / Chrome / IE
    • Flash Video (.flv, .f4v) - Flashplayer
    • WebM - Chrome / Firefox
    • Ogg Theora (.ogg, .ogv) - Firefox

Still getting the same error.

1. Is there a way to integrate swf map of this kind Map Link into virtualtour?

2. While using the Videoplayer plugin I'm getting an error each time I load the virtual tour. The error is as follows: "ERROR: unable to open video - lake.ogv"
    I checked all the extensions, getting this error with all of them.

3. After embedding in Krprotect tool (these steps : Link ), the swf file is still asking for xmls. Any idea why?

Thanks in advance :)

Hey,

Is there a way to make my plugin(self-made gallery) start loading after the panorama is fully loaded?

I dont want to make people to wait with viewing panorama untill the gallery is loaded as well :)

I saw a zorder element but it does not rly work for me(i've set zorder=30 for my gallery).

Perhaps im using it wrong :)

Is there a way to lower the time in which the autorotation stops after such a code:

Code
    <hotspot name="spot0" onover="tween(scale,1,0.5);set(autorotate.speed,0)" onout="tween(scale,0.5,0.5);set(autorotate.speed,5)".../>
    Code
    <autorotate horizon="37.1" tofov="90" waittime="4" speed="5"/>

The idea is to stop autorotation after people move mouse over the hotspot image. The code works but it stops moving a bit too slow :)

Is there any variable to lower that time in which autorotation's speed goes from 5 to 0?

Here I am again with another question :)

Lately I have been trying to build a tour with 2 languages.

The problem is I have no idea how to call an action that would change the onhover="..." on the spot of my map.

The map was made with Panotour Pro. I aim to buy the BingMaps plugin in near future, but for now I need to work on PT maps(openstreet).

Any tips for me?:)