Code
    ./kmaketiles l1_b_%0v%0h.jpg retiled.tif 0

doesn't work, just like

Code
    ./kmaketiles l1_%_%0v0h.jpg retiled.tif 0

or anything else I tried. I always get this:
    ERROR: unable to open inputimage l1_%_%0v0h.jpg

What´s my mistake?

Actually it isn't as simple as I thought it is, because the buttons disappear when switching to fullscreen mode.

This is my current code:

So if anybody knows how to fix it, let me know. *smile*

Okay, it's really simple:

Hi,

This

Zitat

By setting native="false" it would be possible to use the iPad-style combobox also on Desktop.

doesn't work in my example. There's just the normal flash combobox. What's wrong?

Code
    <plugin name="navibox" url="../plugins/combobox.swf" alturl="../plugins/combobox.js" align="leftbottom" x="10" y="10" onloaded="action(navibox);" native="false" keep="true" />

<action name="navibox">       
        addIdItem(item1, 'Zimmer', 		loadscene(zimmer1, null, MERGE, BLEND(1)); 		);		
        addIdItem(item2, 'Küche', 		loadscene(kueche, null, MERGE, BLEND(1));		);
        addIdItem(item3, 'Wohnzimmer', 	loadscene(wohnzimmer, null, MERGE, BLEND(1));	);
        addIdItem(item4, 'Deck', 		loadscene(deck1, null, MERGE, BLEND(1));		);
        selectIdItem(item4);
    </action>

You can call an onstart action like this:

Code
    <krpano version="1.0.8.14" onstart="action(onstart);" >

<action name="onstart">
    if(stagewidth LT 1024,
       set(progress.showload,bar(top center,100%,10,0,11));
    );
    </action>

It will edit the settings of the progress bar like defined in the set() action if the stage width is lower than 1024 pixels.

I was looking for a possibility to write text from a panorama to a file on the user's computer and found Downloadify, which can do this via JavaScript. So I have this code to add to the panorama.html:

And this for the panorama.xml:

Code
    <plugin name="save" url="save.png" onclick="js( load(get(variable1), get(variable2)) );" />

As I don't need the <form> I deleted it, but now (I guess) I have to rewrite these lines in the <body>:

Code
    return document.getElementById('filename').value;
    return document.getElementById('data').value;

...but I don't know how. Can you help me? I'm sure it's very simple, but I couldn't manage to get it work.

It just calls action(test2) but it doesn't loop. Where is the mistake?

Code
    <action name="test">
    	loop(1 LT 2, action(test2);     );
          </action>

<action name="test2">
    	delayedcall(2,	set(view.fov, 15);     );	
    	delayedcall(4,	set(view.fov, 70);     );
          </action>

Hope it helps

Unfortunately not. I use the gyro.js from the krpano site so it should be the newest version. I tried some combinations with putting it in different folders and the different xmls of the tour but none of it worked. It didn't work in a single panorama as well. I just don't get it. *confused*