HTML5 Video WebGL CORS (Cross-Domain) Test
- This is a very simple test-case / example for using a HTML5 video as WebGL texture.
- This example plays a small video via WebGL - just touch onces on an iPad and then there should
be a video playing in the black box below.
- The video file will be loaded from an other domain (crossOrigin is set to "anonymous" and the server is sending the correct headers).
- This fails in iOS 8.0 and in the OSX 10.10 Safari!
- All other Desktop and Android browsers are working fine!
- See here the same example without cross domain access - HTML5 Video WebGL Test.
- Webkit Bugreports:
- Other HTML5 Video WebGL Problems: