- this is a simple plugin to test various settings
- it has two states:
- minimized - a small button in the right top corner
- maximized - a field with some buttons and slides (right image)
- it displays the current viewing coordinates (lookat)
- it can be used the find the best rendering settings for a specific pano
- control modes and behaviors can be changed
- viewing options like the fisheye settings can be adjusted / tested here easily
- NOTE - it's imported that the version of krpano and the version of the options plugin are the same!
- NOTE - using this plugin costs a little bit performance, remove it for final use!
example xml code - how to include it:
<plugin name="options" url="plugins/options.swf" keep="true"/>