• hi there,
    here is a thing: i want to customize a skin like this:

and use layer tag of course, i found a way:
    <layer type="image" url="..." />
    and just layer nested another layer will be ok right? i am not sure, cause i just tried a little bit...
    but i cant use image yet, cause as we all see, there is a alpha and 2 ellipses shape at the left and right, so without layer type="image" only use layer(without type="image") to customize a skin like the image shown, is that possible? if so, what should i do
    any reply will be appreciate :)

• btw, i tried to set layer[y] value, and skin_settings[design_bgcolor], then make my skin looks like this:

but i still cant understand what shold i do to make left and right become a ellipse, maybe like this?

<layer>
    <layer set bgroundedge make it a upper part of a ellipse />
    <layer set bgroundedge make it a next part of the other ellipse and upset the y value? />
    <!-- these 2 layer become one full ellipse -->
    </layer>
    any solution?

• fine, this way doesn't work:
    <layer>
    <layer set bgroundedge make it a upper part of a ellipse />
    <layer set bgroundedge make it a next part of the other ellipse and upset the y value? />
    <!-- these 2 layer become one full ellipse -->
    </layer>

and use one layer to instead, emmmm... this layer will rendered as a div in the page, but it cant combine with the skin:

specially thumbs and control bar, so the only way to custom a skin as the image i posted shown is html + css???
    but the interaction between html and krpano is a little complex, for example, when i slide the scene thumbs container, there is a bounce effect, is there a krpano action that i can invoke? and when i click a scene which is in the right, i want it move to the center smoothly like the default skin, what should i do, still a krpano action or something? of course i can use js + css to achieve my goal, but u know, it's complex :)

• The bar background color is applied to the layer skin_control_bar_bg.
    Set it to alpha 0 (skin_settings.design_bgalpha="0") and also it's shadow (skin_settings.design_bgshadow="0 4 10 0x000000 0.0").
    Embed the layer skin_btn_prev and skin_btn_next in a layer to set a background color and shape.
    Embed all the other buttons in another layer for the same reason.
    And voila !

• the control bar layers are defined in vtourskin.xml

layers with all their possible attributes are documented here
    https://krpano.com/docu/xml/#layer

see here about styles
    https://krpano.com/docu/xml/#style

you could do what you want either with round edges or with pngs and transparency
    i guess round edges is the better, easier approach

start to play around, but make backups, and do a lot of testing.
    take care not to mess with the functionality of the vtourskin

i admit, what you want is not the easiest place to start with.
    *rolleyes*

• The bar background color is applied to the layer skin_control_bar_bg.
    Set it to alpha 0 (skin_settings.design_bgalpha="0") and also it's shadow (skin_settings.design_bgshadow="0 4 10 0x000000 0.0").
    Embed the layer skin_btn_prev and skin_btn_next in a layer to set a background color and shape.
    Embed all the other buttons in another layer for the same reason.
    And voila !

thanks u, i understand set alpha, and also there is a api called bgroundedge, and i can give it 4 values for 4 corners as well, and make it a rectangle with 4 round corners, but that's not what i want of course, my question is: how can i set this shape, a semicircle like this:

so i was wondering if u can help me about that, then it will be appreciated

• thanks u, i read the docs u posted above, but i still cant custom skin like the image i posted shown, so any help about that? *cry*

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!