Context menu not loading png graphics - help!

• Hi all

As I mentioned before, I am a photographer, hot a programmer. So explanations has to be dumbed-down quite a bit. Thank you for understanding.

I am trying to add a png graphics as a link to a website (as shown in one of the examples). The png is 180 X 50 pixcels, with transparent background and placed in the skin folder.

This is what I have as xml entry:

Code
    <!-- context menu entries -->    <contextmenu>        <item name="logo" caption="calc:'[img src=[sq]'+network.currentxmlpath+' skin/fotobyte.png[sq] style=[sq]width:90px; height:25px; margin:0px 0px -6px -2px;[sq] /]'" separator="true" onclick="openurl('www.google.com')" devices="html5" />    </contextmenu>

Here is the screeshot of the contextual menu:

Thanks in advance

Dave

• Hi,

that path looks pretty wrong - see the blank before 'skin':

Code
    network.currentxmlpath+' skin/fotobyte.png

That would result in something like this:

Code
    tour/ skin/fotobyte.png

and that would surely fail.

That means remove that wrong blank/space.

Best regards,
    Klaus

• Hi Klaus

I really appreciate your prompt response! I removed the blank space, saved. Still no go! *confused* Although, I am viewing it locally with 'tour_testingserver.exe'. Could this be a issue? Do I need to upload it to the server to view it?

Regards,

Dave

• it looks like file is hosted under the same domain as the rest of your tour, so this is not a cross domain isssue
    again: look in your browsers developer tools console, there you will see an error which might give you a clue.
    at least you will see if it is a path issue or not. maybe your server is case sensitive or something.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!