Icon overlap on vertical mobile phone screens and single-eye VR

• Hi,
    I noticed there is an overlap of icons in the menu when using the viewer vertically on smartphones. Two examples:
    On Fairphone 4

On iPhone SE

Do you know where I could possibly adjust some things to make the icons fit better on relatively small width screens?

Additionally, I noticed that when locking my smartphone to vertical only and going in the VR mode it stays a single large screen. When I turn my smartphone into landscape it switches to two seperate screens for both eyes. Is there any way to configure a preset to only show the single large screen so that it does not matter whether the phone is in vertical or landscape mode?I tried to search the forums but I think I don't know the correct terms...

Looking forward to your replies!
    - Wes

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Wes (8. Februar 2022 um 18:02)

• Hi,

the position of these button is defined in the 'skin_arrange_buttons' action in the vtourskin.xml.

With the default layout the buttons should work work non-overlap-able down to a screen-width of 320px, but for smaller custom layout this would need to be adopted somehow.

About VR - the stereo rendering could be disabled by setting display.stereo to false. The automatic disabling of stereo rendering for portrait orienation is also done in the vtourksin.xml - have a look there at the 'skin_webvr_act_as_gyro_in_portrait_mode' action.

Best regards,
    Klaus

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!