Issue (unresponsive page) in embedding iFrame into panorama (Firefox)

• Hi everyone :)
    Sorry if I'm raising a known issue but we have not been able to locate a solution in other threads.
    We are experiencing a blocking issue when embedding an iFrame into a panorama and viewing this in Firefox.
    We are also experiencing the issue with one of the examples given in the KRpano website:
    https://krpano.com/krpano.html?xml=examples/iframehotspot.119pr2/example.xml&html5=only[/size]

Firefox: 99.0
    Here the view gets stuck. We tested on several devices.
    Thanks a lot for the support you feel like giving,
    [size=10]Guido

• Hi,

I have checked this now: sorry, but that's a new Firefox bug and that would need to get fixed from Firefox side.
    The inner iframe itself wrongly captures the input... might be related to the CSS 3D transforms...

Best regards,
    Klaus

• Hi,

I have checked this now: sorry, but that's a new Firefox bug and that would need to get fixed from Firefox side.
    The inner iframe itself wrongly captures the input... might be related to the CSS 3D transforms...

Best regards,
    Klaus

Thanks Klaus for taking the time to check this.
    We'll monitor Firefox new releases (I think that the current official release is 99.0.1 (Windows, 64 bit)) and update the thread accordingly.
    Ciao,
    Guido

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!