Makepano converttocube=false Upgrade Required?

• I'm using krpanotools.exe 1.20.11 Win64
    When running makepano with config converttocube=false I'm getting the message: krpano License Upgrade required!
    Otherwise with
    converttocube=true it process out fine.
    I performed the Upgrade Check and, yes it is valid for both Krpano License and Branding Free.
    I then clicked Resent the License to make sure I was using the correct one, and I was.

Any Idea what I'm doing wrong?

And Klaus, when using converttocube=false and then viewing the panorama is this being projected onto cube-faces or is this being projected in another way? Trying to thread a needle here.

• Hi,

since version 1.20 there is a multires-rendering support for spherical/cylindrical images (without cube-conversion):
    krpano 1.20

This allows faster building of the pano images because the cube-conversion can be skipped, avoids the image-quality losses of the cube-conversion and supports partial panos.

But this new features is limited to 1.20+ licenses, so older licenses need to be either upgraded or not using that feature.

Best regards,
    Klaus

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!