How to define startup view of hotspot linked scene

• I am lost... I am still relatively new to krpano and learning.

My use case is relatively simple: create a virtual tour through a larger dentist office with ~10 rooms. There is a reception, waiting rooms, several rooms for treatments, surgery etc. I want the user to walk from room to room, and always start with the defined startup view of each room as the initial view when a hotspot is clicked. E.g. entering a room it should show the dentist chair and not the wall or window. -- How can I achieve this?

The startup view of each room is displayed correctly in the thumbnails at the bottom of the browser and when I click on a room from there.

I use the krpano tools GUI vtour editor to define the hotspots and linked scenes (hotspot targets). I use "Edit Hotspots" and then select the hotspot target and then click on "Set Target Startup View". When I test the hotspot from within krpano tools GUI, it sets the correct startup view. Then I save tour.xml and I call tour.html. When the virtual tour runs in Firefox, it does not use the defined startup view!

Searching the forums and asking ChatGPT did not help me to find a solution yet.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!