Confusion with the scrollbar /scrollarea

• Hello everyone,

i'm currently in the process of designing a tour and, thanks to many helping users here in the forum and plugins, I've been able to implement my ideas. I have two questions about this because my programming skills are at a low level.

1. I am facing a problem that I cannot solve.

It's about the scrollbar which is on the right in the scrollarea. I copied and adapted the script from the examples on the KRpano site. Everything works well, except for the scrollbar whenever I need several scroll areas in a panorama.

The scroll area programmed first works as it should. Unfortunately, the scrollbar doesn't work in the second one.

So that you can better understand what I mean, I have temporarily uploaded the tour to my server.

link

The second question, I probably need 10-15 such Scrollaeras with text in the tour, is there a more elegant way to design the whole thing? Here is the code as I have written it so far with my knowledge. Please forgive me, I'm still learning...*smile*

Lastly, here is the code I wrote:

I would be happy if you could help me with this.

best regards,

wolfgang

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!