krpotect and video

• Hi,

I am trying to protect a tour that I have created where I have included a video as a distorted hotspot by using the videoplayer plugin.
    I know that it is not possible to include the video in the protected swf, but even if the video file is sitting next to the protected swf it wouldn't show in krpano. Everything works fine before I protect the files.

I had done exactly the same process a few months ago and did not face any problem.
    I am using the latest builds for both krpano.swf and krprotect.
    Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks for your help.
    Cheers, T

• Sorted. I forgot (again) that the folder must NOT contain any funny caracters, replaced 360° by 360 and it works!
    I nevertheless noticed that the video plays 20s after the panorama is loaded, when it used to be instant. Is it related to the recent flash upgrades?

• Hi there.

Well, I'm stuck in the same because I embedd just the xml files and preview images and buttings images, just what the Kprotect embedds autmaticly from the main xml file.

And I have a video in a folder called videofiles, and it shows but it plays only one second and then stops and...that's it, it doesn't play at all after the first second.

I have Kprotect version 1.0.8.11 build 2010-05-31, how to fix it? please.
    *cry*

• Hi there.

Well, I'm stuck in the same because I embedd just the xml files and preview images and buttings images, just what the Kprotect embedds autmaticly from the main xml file.

And I have a video in a folder called videofiles, and it shows but it plays only one second and then stops and...that's it, it doesn't play at all after the first second.

I have Kprotect version 1.0.8.11 build 2010-05-31, how to fix it? please.
    *cry*

Ok I solved it.

It isn't relationed to the kprotect, the videoplugin has some conflict with the audioplugin because I was using the stopallsounds(); function but it made stop the video...why?, don't ask me.

Instead, I changed it for stopping the specific audio id, like stopsound(s1); and wuala, no more problems.

Still, that was frustrating at first...

• I have the same problem of creating offline applications that have audio and video clips. The audio and video clips are not embedding hence not playing lastly. I have used the video as a plugin but they are not showing in the standalone applications. Anyone with a solution on the same?

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!