Text size in textfield is different on desktop and iPad

• Hi there,

sorry, if this has been discussed in the past - I searched for it for round about
    two hours now and haven't found what I need.

I'm setting up a tour skin and integrated textfields to the hotspots. That seems
    to be working so far. But I ran into two problems, that occur on the iPad - the
    y padding to the hotspot is OK on the desktop, but too small on the iPad and the
    font-size ist too small on the iPad.

You can find the example here (it's a beta site, thats not public):

http://www.360-grad-panoramafotografie-hamburg.de/gm/?page_id=12

Scroll down to the last pano (with the square preview).

The hotspots look like this:

Code
    <!-- place your scene hotspots here -->

<hotspot name="spot4" style="skin_hotspotstyle" ath="151.980" atv="3.225" linkedscene="scene_kaminzimmer" />

<hotspot name="spot5" style="skin_hotspotstyle" ath="-46.156" atv="13.073" linkedscene="scene_trainingsraum_1_2" />
        	<plugin name="spot4text" url="plugins/textfield.swf" parent="hotspot[spot4]" align="center" ox="0" oy="40" html="[p]Kaminzimmer[/p]" css="p{color:#FFFFFF;font-size:14px;font-family:Arial;text-align:center}" keep="false" background="false" width="120" autosize="center" />
        	<plugin name="spot5text" url="plugins/textfield.swf" parent="hotspot[spot5]" align="center" ox="0" oy="40" html="[p]Trainingsfläche Zirkel[/p]" css="p{color:#FFFFFF;font-size:14px;font-family:Arial;text-align:center}" keep="false" background="false" width="120" autosize="center" />

I've tried it with and without "px" for the font size - no differences.

I've tried "[p][font size='14px']Kaminzimmer[/font][/p]" - that creates an interesting variation: looks fine on the desktop but on the iPad the text is displayed left aligned in a very large size.

Can someone help me out here?

Second thing: I've searched for that, too, but got stuck in masses of informations, that didn't help me out *wink*
    How can I setup the "Fullscreen" button for the iPad like in this example: http://bankigoroda.com/media/interfac…mo/example.html - or might that be a PanoPress problem?

Thanks a lot in advance *smile*

Josch

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!