How to set a panorama to have two different entrance scenes

• Dear all,

I m begginer of using the krpano and i have a simple question

I want to create a virtual tour of a road. Lets say that the road has 10 different panoramas. I want to go via hotspots from one panorama to other. everything ok till here. my problem is that when I go upwards i want to load the following panorama "looking" at the same direction with the previous and when I go backwards i want the panorama looking again with the same direction but it doesnt happen.

I can do it only for the one direction (either up or back) but not simultaneously.

In other words i want every panorama to have two "entrance" scenes and to be chosen from the next and the previous panorama respectively. So I would like to ask you how I can do that?

ps. For better explanation lets define the three following panoramas

A B C

from A i want to go to B with looking to C

and From C to go again to B looking to A

thanks in advance *smile* *smile*

• https://krpano.com/docu/xml/#view

You need to play with hlookat & vlookat.
    E.g. Use some variable to set your heading.
    If (yourvariable=something,
    set(view.hlookat,xx);
    set(view.vlookat,yy);
    set(view.hlookat,zz);
    set(view.vlookat,xyz);

If you are in A clicking on the hotspot for pano B, before calling pano set the variable to e.g. "north"
    If in B clicking on A than set it to "south"
    Do you get it?

• Hi,

the easiest way might be just to set the viewing direction directly after loading the pano in the hotspot call,

e.g. just do a lookat call after the loadpano call:

Code
    <hotspot ... onclick="loadpano(...); lookat(...);" />

best regards,
    Klaus

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!