Set title and paragraph separate sizes via CSS

• Hello folks, I've just began using textfield plugin and I have a basic doubt with the use of CSS that hope one of you can help me to solve. The issue is this, I'm setting a description text for lots of 360 scenes, it has the title text and place/author in the textline below. I've managed to make it work through a separate data tag for the text which goes as this:

Code
    <data name="info" >
    		<p align="left">
    			<font face="arial" size="20px" style="font-family:arial; font-size:20px;">
    				<b>Scene title</b>[br]
    			</font>				
    			<font face="arial" size="15px" style="font-family:arial; font-size:15px;">
    			        Scene description here
    			</font>
    		</p>
    	</data>

This defines a separate size for the title and for the description and is working fine now. The question is here, In my case, I'm defining the text style INLINE, but I'd like to have a kind of external CSS sheet that allows me to specify the title/description sizes independently of the data tag, something very CSS like:

My question here is how to make this work in krpano, I think it's very basic to be able to control text sizes by a CSS external tag/sheet but I don't know exactly how this can be done. Because this text style is still in development I can see a near future where I have to change font sizes and maybe even font types and I don't want to go scene by scene making the adjustments.

Thanx a lot in advance, any help here will be very appreciated. *smile*

Regards

Luis

• Ohhh lazy me, I haven't really tried to set a sepparate CSS tag and now it works as I intended to. *smile*

As a example for everyone who is also getting into the use of CSS in textfield here is the code:

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!