sub tours / tours within tours?

• Hi

I am getting interested in the idea of having several sub-tours within one tour.

Example: Campsite - a tour of camping spaces, a tour of toilets and kitchens, a tour of a chalet - so three tours but presented as one.

I was looking in the forum for code structure ideas but I dont know what people call this type of tour - a tour with subtours? I tried seaching for "sub tour" and "subtour" but did not find anything.

The kind of structure I am thiking of is

Tour separated into 3 sub tours - combo box to choose between subtours - map is different for each subtour as are hotspots and thumbnails, in the simple scenario the way to hop between tours would be to use the combo box as the thumbnails, hotspots and map would be specific to each sub tour and would in general not represent a way of getting from one sub-tour to another.

Anyone who knows of postings on this subject or knows what term I should use to search for I would be grateful.

Kind regards
    Jon

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Jonnie (4. Juli 2013 um 21:16)

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!