html5 my first virtual tour

• Nice work if first one. What I would suggest:
    - adapt the scene titles to some more appropriate naming
    - I'm missing some connections between panos except thumbs and prev/next. Maybe to introduce arrows. I'm not using tour editor but I think I saw demo and it is not complicated to use (in case you are not doing them manually in the code)
    - 08_sinif has some missing parts next to nadir. I see you tried to make them as good as possible and would suggest to spend some more time there. E.g. 10_sinif: carpet looks fine but those small errors there are not nice to see (offset at number 1, some garbage above nr.9) I have a feeling in some you used content aware filling. If you went in that direction and result is not fine or do it manually or put logo there.
    - 05_koridor has some minor stitching errors on window area and wall on opposite side.

all above in not must. Just small improvement proposals. Even not doing them your work is very nice. I'm not panograph but I like your panos, colors, quality. Maybe someone more experience in that area will give comments on that.
    regards
    Umalo

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!