Krpano with appcelerator titanium

• Hello,
    I want to use Krpano in an android application generated by appcelerator Titanium.
    1)I tested Krpano with a Web browser ( ex:chrome ) on my android mobile phone. It works well.

2)I called the url of the page of the animation since a webview in Titanium:(android 4.1.2)
    Http: // krpano.com / krpano.html? Xml=tours / corfu / tour.xml*html5=auto
    I obtain errors of display as on the joined image. *sad*

3)I integrated
    the krpano in local files but I have a error with the content of
    bingmaps.js. I can't compile the application in Titanium studio.
    I have an error with a red cross in titanium studio: Missing semicolon.

I think It doesn't accept the syntax <encrypted>

What is that Krpano is compatible with appcelerator Titanium?
    Know you solutions so that Krpano can work with Titanium?
    I did not find answers on the forums for the use of Krpano with Titanium.

Thank you in advance for your answers. *smile*

• 2)I called the url of the page of the animation since a webview in Titanium:(android 4.1.2)
    Http: // krpano.com / krpano.html? Xml=tours / corfu / tour.xml*html5=auto
    I obtain errors of display as on the joined image. *sad*

I have may be found a track to improve the reading of panoramic generated with Titanium ( 2 ). It is necessary to activate the GPU emulation on the type of emulator chosen to make out a will in Titanium studio with a webview. It works well. *smile*
    For more information to activate the GPU, see the site:
    Http: // http://jolicode.com/blog/configurez-votre-andr oid-emulator-pour-qu-il-soit-rapide

But on my smartphone ( Galaxy S2), with the application generated by Titanium, I have problems of navigation and certain images jump or I have a black background without image.
    What is that it depends on smartphones and version android used?
    I have the same problem when I use the android Web browser by default while with the Chrome mobile navigator it works well.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!