Beiträge von Loro

Hi Loro, I found a workaround for the background sound only playing once after 1.20.11 update, I've pasted the old sound interface files from krpano 1.20.10 into the krpano folder in panotour and the sound works as it should & plays again if you revisit the same panorama, the location of these files is: C:\Users\trebo\Documents\Kolor\PanotourPro 2\krpano

Thanks bob1010! This seems to work fine here. *thumbsup*

Hi Klaus, thanks for the update!
    A question regarding the recent Panotour pro update: With the new version pano-specific backgroundsounds only playing one time. If you come back to a previously visited pano the sound doesn't play any more. This was working fine with the Panotour pro update from KR Pano version

1.20.10, but not with 1.20.11. Is there a way to fix this?
    Thanks a lot!

When opening the source equi in Photoshop it has correct sRGB Color profile. When opening a Kr pano jpg tile from this equi in Photoshop it says the Color profile is missing. This leads to false colors when viewing the virtual tour with Firefox on an iMAC with a wide gamut display (p3 Color space). Chrome and Safari obviously interpreting the missing Color profile correctly as sRGB.
    Tested with PTP and latest KR Pano update on iMAC with Retina display and latest Firefox.
    Any suggestions?

Hi all,
    i have searched the forum and found a lot of stuff but i'm still confused. Maybe you could clarify things...

Is there a way to use a krpano tour with webvr on a GearVR by using the internal sensors of the head set and not of the phone? Afaik there are two possibillities:
    1. Using the GearVR as a better "Cardboard" by stopping the GearVR Service (BTW: Package Disable Pro seems to be no longer available in the Google Play store - any alternative apps?). In this mode the head tracking is poor because the internal gyroskope and acelerometer isn't used.
    2. Starting the vt in the GearVR Samsung Internet browser. Now the tour works in vr mode (split screen) but only in the GearVR Samsung Internet browser as a floating rectangle, not full immersive.

Did i missed something or is it just not possible to use a krpano tour with WebVR on the GearVR?

Hi,
    i am not a coder, that's why i'm using Panotour Pro. I've got a question regarding the iContolBar in Panotour Pro: I want to achive that one specific button of the control bar is hidden in some specific panos of the tour. Is that possible by editing the code?
    I have already asked in the Kolor forum but they only refererd to the KR Pano forum... I would be pleased if anyone could help! Thanks.

Hallo,
    ich bin völlig neu in Sachen 360° Video und habe ein paar grundsätzliche Fragen:
    Welches Videoformat/Codec erwartet krpano? MP4/H264?
    Welche Auflösungen sind möglich?
    Welche Framerate ist möglich/nötig?

Danke und LG!

Hallo an alle!

Ich habe bisher mit Pano2VR gearbeitet und bin KR-Pano-Neuling. Mit großem Interesse habe ich die Neuerungen in Sachen Stereo-Panorama gelesen (https://krpano.com/stereo3d/#top). Ich würde das gern selbst mal ausprobieren. Mir ist allerdings nicht klar, wie ich ein Panorama mit Side-by-side-Darstellung erzeugen kann. Gibt es dafür ein Droplet o-ä.? Das Stereo-Pano liegt vor (also jeweisl eines fürs rechte und eines fürs linke Auge). Ich möchte nun beide Panos (Viewer) synchron in einer HTML-Seite abspielen, wie in den Beispielen gezeigt. Wer kann mir weiterhelfen?

Danke und liebe Grüße, Chris.