• Hi, trying to use onloaderror event but it seems it doesn't work (or I don't use it as is should ?)

If I load the first pano and then switch my mobile to plane mode, then when I try to load another pano I have a FATAL ERROR message instead of my custom one ?

http://www.valdoisemybalade.com/immersion

Thanx !

• It does not seem to work.

You can try this..
    https://krpano.com/docu/actions/#havenetworkaccess

And try loading a 1x1 px png file from your server with cors and crossdomain.xml set properly and run a function to see if it's onloaded is true.

https://krpano.com/docu/xml/#layer.loaded

• Thanx Sacha for looking,
    but it looks havenetworkaccess is for flash only, and layer.loaded could be a solution, but onloaderror event has been coded for what I need and doesn't work...
    and even with showerrors="false" erros are still displayed...
    And it's with the 1.18.4 wich is supposed to be stable ...

Klaus, any clues ???

• i would like to know as well since almost all errors i got came from unloaded elements on slow internet,
    i guess code start before all is loaded..

and i cannot catch or hide the errors...

it's very annoying because it appear randomly on poor connection,
    and at the worst moment when you are demoing in front of potentials customers *wacko*

Thanks to consider investigating on this problem

best regards

davx

• Hi!

Any updates on this issue? I was just trying to use this feature - using 1.19 pr3, but either this isn't working in this pre-release version, or this hasn't been solved since last summer...

First of all, can you at least confirm I'm trying to use it in a right way?

Code
    <events onloaderror="trace(loading error)"/>

Then what I did in terms of testing is I opened up an online panorama, switched off my internet connection with the help of Chrome's developer tools, and then tried to travel to another panorama. Sadly, I didn't get the trace message, and the fatal error still appeared, even though the documentation says "When this event is set, no error will be shown from krpano itself.".

Am I doing something wrong, or is this a known/unknown bug, Klaus?

Please advise, thanks!

• Dear Klaus, or anyone else for that matter,

can you please confirm that this is a bug and you intend to fix it some time? It's a major hassle for us as we can't provide a decent error message to users when for some reason the panorama fails to load.

• Is there anything that can be triggered when the xml fails either a license or decryption or parse error?

I'd like to be able to email myself links to the tours so I can fix problems. All my tours have a production and development backend, so sometimes new updates can suddenly break an old tour.. or perhaps something breaks on the backend for the xml encryption.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!