How to enable trace() and other INFO display

• I am very much a newbie to krpano and have spent half a day searching the forum and cannot figure out how to use the trace() to display INFO about krpano variables in real time. I see the trace() everywhere but when i add it to an xml it doesn't show up. For example I added the follow snippet from one of the threads about action variables. I was thinking this would show the output in a window somewhere. Does nothing when added to XML .
    I'm trying to learn by watching what is going on but the examples I have found so far are not above me.
    I could use some help *confused*

<action name="hello">
    trace("hello ",%1);
    </action>

<action name="main">
    hello(world);
    hello(kitty);
    hello(Klaus);
    hello();
    </action>

• Ok, that is something I didn't find either. Where is that? (press o for console)

So apparently the actions are not being triggered because if I link to an events code like

Code
    <events onkeydown="showlog(); trace('keycode=',keycode); trace('fovmin=',view.fovmin); trace('fovmax=',view.fovmax); trace('fov=',view.fov); main();" />

the actions are triggered and main calls hello. What are the ways to call an action?

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!