Transitions don't work for me

• Another small problem, which surely has an easy solution, but I can't find it.
    I use this code so that it goes from one panorama to the other with a smooth fade between both panoramas:

Code
    <hotspot name="adelante01" url="imag/adelante.png" onloaded="do_crop_animation(60,60,2);" ath="-96" atv="0" onclick="lookto(get(ath),0,70,smooth(400,20,100)); loadscene(scene_03,null,MERGE,ZOOMBLEND(2.0, 2.0, easeInOutSine));" scale="1" style="tooltip" distorted="false" tooltip="Sala 305-III" ondown="draghotspot();"/>

However, it does not work that the miniature of the panel that is displayed is in the center of the panels (I have about 50 miniatures) and on the mobile especially it is very uncomfortable.

I added skin_nextscene (0) to it; and the code was like this

Code
    <hotspot name="adelante01" url="imag/adelante.png" onloaded="do_crop_animation(60,60,2);" ath="-96" atv="0" onclick="lookto(get(ath),0,70,smooth(400,20,100)); loadscene(scene_03,null,MERGE,ZOOMBLEND(2.0, 2.0, easeInOutSine));skin_nextscene(0);" scale="1" style="tooltip" distorted="false" tooltip="Sala 305-III" ondown="draghotspot();"/>

But by adding skin_nextscene (0); no longer makes the smooth passage from one panorama to another and takes a jump if the desired effect.

Does the thumbnail centering instruction have to be put elsewhere in the code?
    Thank you

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!