• Hello krpano community. I've been a user of Panotour Pro for many years and still love that software. I have bought several plugins to get more custom features and in general they have worked pretty good. But as there is no support for Panotour Pro is really difficult to get any help each time I cannot get the desired result. I don't code, that's why I'm stick with PTP. And I love krpano engine (image quality, speed, engine, features, support, etc). So I don't want to move to Pano2vr or Vista 3d since they seem much more complicated or have less options (respectively).
    But Krpano is very complicated to use once you want to add custom icons and behaviours, I mean, for non coders.
    Is there any chance that Krpano could build a friendly GUI in the future? I've been taking a look to vrToursoft and virtual tour builder from krpanostore, but they seem to rely on templates and if you want to cutomize things, then you need to go the code again...

All the best

Pablo

• Klaus is working on this and there should be new Version with an advanced GUI soon.

However you don't need to code for krpano. Only simple XML you can easily manage with some reading and googling. Actually you can achive almost everything with some copy and paste.

• Klaus is working on this and there should be new Version with an advanced GUI soon.

However you don't need to code for krpano. Only simple XML you can easily manage with some reading and googling. Actually you can achive almost everything with some copy and paste.

Such a good news!
    Well, for simple things it could be true that modifiying here and there the xml can work, but I'm not that sure that when you need to customize your skin and elements it's that easy... But I will need to try in the future, since Panotour will be killed at a certain point (I hope not).

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!