Tour crashing on mobile

• Hi,

I think it might your .mp3 sound file - it is huge (~58MB).

Note - the playsound action uses the WebAudio API and that API fully loads and decodes the sound file before playing - and a compressed 58MB mp3 files needs as decoded sound samples surely an huge amount of memory (in your case: 2428sec * 44100hz * 32bit * 2stereo = ~817MB).

Try using streamsound instead - that will load and play the file chunk-wise and use much less memory.

Best regards,
    Klaus

• Hi,

I think it might your .mp3 sound file - it is huge (~58MB).

Note - the playsound action uses the WebAudio API and that API fully loads and decodes the sound file before playing - and a compressed 58MB mp3 files needs as decoded sound samples surely an huge amount of memory (in your case: 2428sec * 44100hz * 32bit * 2stereo = ~817MB).

Try using streamsound instead - that will load and play the file chunk-wise and use much less memory.

Best regards,
    Klaus

Hi Klaus, thank you for replying. I was thinking the same. I'll guide the client to use a lighter mp3 file and try to use this plugin you suggested.

Thanks again, best regards.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!