Config File Reference - SINGLE front tile

• Hi, how can I get in krpanotools Config additional SINGLE front tile with 2048x2048... this need me for lightbox like full image view in special gallery. Maybe via 'customimage' or some placeholder and etc. without generate all customimage cube faces? Regards, GumirJ

• Attempts to convert via the old Convert SPHERE to CUBE droplet.bat script, BUT through the new krpanotools.exe 1.20.11, for output a rectilinear view - were unsuccessful... probably VIEW mode removed in latest versions https://krpano.com/docu/tools/#spheretocube

In general, it does seem strange that after about 15 years of product development, this PART of the software still looks very poor and has not changed much since the release of the first version, i.e. The developer devotes absolutely no time to this functionality... Merry Christmas!

• Yes, this is of course all great, more possibilities of choice for patterns such a thumbnails with custom dimension WxH, preview HCUBE mode (cubestrip) with real supporting smooth=0 (absolutely NO blur)... as well as advanced generation of an additional SINGLE image (customimage) into the project (for ALL panoramas) also with custom dimension ex. 1920x1080 (rectilinear VIEW mode) and etc.

BUT at this time, I ask you to return feature generation HCUBE mode to [Convert SPHERE to CUBE] cubefomat=HCUBE in latest versions krpanotools.exe via .BAT file (at present this mode NOT supported)... I'm use older krpanotools64.exe for this result..

Thank you very much for the feedback and clarifications!

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von hum@no.id (19. Dezember 2023 um 15:24)

• Offizieller Beitrag

BUT at this time, I ask you to return feature generation HCUBE mode to [Convert SPHERE to CUBE] cubefomat=HCUBE in latest versions krpanotools.exe via .BAT file (at present this mode NOT supported)... I'm use older krpanotools64.exe for this result..

This still works and nothing has been removed.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Okay, right, there was 'one' change - in 'newer' version it is possible and required to set an outputname.

Here the syntax:
    https://krpano.com/docu/tools/#spheretocube

Change the call to:

Code
    FOR %%V in (%*) do "%~dp0\krpanotools.exe" sphere2cube -config=templates\convertdroplets.config "%%~V" "%%~V"

Or use something like "%%~nV_hcube%%~xV" to use a custom output filename.

• THANK YOU! The only thing... is that when you change (default) the output file name to your custom one, it saves in 'krpano' path folder. How to correctly write down the PATH to save in the same original source folder?

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!