The required plugins kit to create a VR tour of an art gallery with interactive POIs (paintings).

• Hello krpano community!
    I am the author of a non-commercial project on digitization and defend of cultural heritage in Ukraine (standbyukraine.com.ua), now I want to create a VR tour of the art gallery, as there was a bomb and part of the building was destroyed.
    At the moment we have made 360 photos of the halls (before destroying) and now I want to fill them with paintings (to hang on the walls as interactive POI).
    Please advise a minimum set of plugins and software to create a VR tours with POIs in my case.
    An example of a virtual tour I'm guided by: https://360.museum-barberini.de/impressionismus-sammlung/
    But, in our case the hall is empty.
    p.s. The krpano License I have already bought.
    Thanks for your help and any advices!

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Vlad (25. Januar 2024 um 13:35)

• Hi, I think you should divide the problem into parts. The first is to create a virtual tour with links between the scenes. You solve that with the tool that is in the krpano download: Krpano Tools.exe. I recommend that you do that first and with the project advanced, then you will create links to the works of art which can be done in many ways that we can discuss in this forum.

Best regards,

Fdo

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!