How to Insert Video in 360 Panorama photo using Krpano

• Hello Krpano team and all the experts here i want to ask something about 360 photo & video integration. i have visited the Harvard College Virtual tour i have found something very amazing & interesting.

they have integrated group video in a 360 photo how is this possible please check this given url.

[Skip the pop up on the screen]

Virtual Tour
    If you can't make it to Cambridge to visit us, don't worry. Our virtual tour takes you around campus and into residential halls, classrooms, and more.
    college.harvard.edu

Can we do this same with Krpano software if yes how if no then what is the solution [any software] for this work.

I am still confused because the video in this 360 photo [virtual tour] is not green screen [edited video] how it can be possible to match the same location of video & image.

can anyone share same example like this done with Krpano software.

This is very urgent for me need your guidance.

Hope i will get the positive response.

Thanks & Regards
    Sahnawaz Khan

• I am still confused because the video in this 360 photo [virtual tour] is not green screen [edited video] how it can be possible to match the same location of video & image.

The way I see it, the video was recorded using a 360 camera. From this 360 video, the first frame was extraced and used as the panorama for when the tour is loaded.
    From the 360 video, a cutout was made (probably to save loading time and/or bandwidth) in a smaller resolution (960x720) and then projected in the panorama.

Surely can be done with krpano with the videoplayer plugin linked by klaus.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!