Not able to see HTML loading background image while KRPano is loading.

• Hi,

I have put some loader image in html background to over come the problem of black screen showing long time until KRPano viewer is being loaded.

But I can't see the my HTML background loader image. Why this is happened? I have already tried swf.addParam("wmode", "transparent"); but didn't got any success.

I have following code in html to call viewer.

Zitat

var swf = createswf("krpano.swf", "krpanoSWFObject", "100%", "100%");
    swf.addParam("wmode", "transparent");
    swf.addVariable("xml", "test.xml");
    swf.embed("KRpano");

Forgot to mentioned it for HTML5 (iPhone/Ipad).

Thanks

--
    Pratiks

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von pratiks (10. Juni 2011 um 10:48)

• Hi VN2011,

you are right, but i need to keep it 100% as it is for mobile and requirement.
    I just need to show HTML background until KRPano start loading of pano.

Thanks

--
    Pratiks

• Hi,

the wmode parameter is a special Flashplayer setting,
    a transparent krpanoJS viewer is currently not possible - it will always start with a black background,
    but I will think about adding an option for that,

best regards,
    Klaus

• Hi Klaus,

Thanks for help. It will really helpful to me.

When will i expect that feature of transparent KRPano JS?
    Or When will i expect final release of "krpano 1.0.8.14 Viewer" i am very exiting to see the 1.0.8.14.

thanks

--
    Pratiks

• Hi,

When will i expect that feature of transparent KRPano JS?
    Or When will i expect final release of "krpano 1.0.8.14 Viewer" i am very exiting to see the 1.0.8.14.

if possible I would have released the 1.0.8.14 already some months ago, but there are always a lot of features request and bug reports that would need to be checked, and there are also a lot of support questions and writing/updating the documentation and making examples is also a very time-intensive job, and so all this together delays the release,

best regards,
    Klaus

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!