Textfield seems to create a 'blank area'

• I want to display some text in the bottom left of the screen with the name of the current scene.

Been playing with textfield and got it working, text looks fine on ipad and iphone but on desktop (flash) I cannot get the text to appear in the bottom left of the screen, I am setting align="bottomleft" x="35" y="35" but text appears on centre left of screen. I can set align to top left and it works ok. There appears to be a transparent area that I cannot change (shown with a white border below) also if I put the mouse in this area I cannot pan the the current scene.

This is the text I am using for the textfield plugin:

<plugin name="titletext"
    url="../plugins/textfield.swf"
    keep="true"
    visible="true"
    alpha="1.00"
    align="bottomleft" x="35" y="35"
    background="false"
    css="p{color:#FFFFFF; font-family:arial; font-weight:bold; font-size:22;text-align:left; }"
    html="[p]Compass Room[/p]"
    />

and this is the text I am using within each scene:

<scene name="pano2" title="pano2" onstart="set(plugin[titletext].html,[p]Bedroom Lounge[/p]);">

Any ideas as to how to fix this? or is there an alternative, I need something that will work across flash and html5 and dont really want to create lots of transparent pngs.

thanks in advance.

Tim

• Hi,

the default size of the textfield plugin is 400x300 when no width or height settings were set,
    the 'align' setting itself only aligns the whole textfield plugin but the text inside it,

either set the height manually or try using the new 1.0.8.15 version and use there the autoheight="true" setting to let the textfield set it's height automatically to fit the content,

Zitat

Try leftbottom instead of bottomleft

that doesn't matter - krpano supports all combinations of 'left' and 'bottom', even with spacer-chars between

best regards,
    Klaus

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!